FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Has anyone else noticed?

Has anyone else noticed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That when you click on a couples cam during the day there's an 80% chance there's a bloke having a wank?

Is there any way we could show cams in different colours perhaps to show which gender is on or what they're up to? I'm sure there are some people who want to watch a bloke wanking so they'd have an easy guide when they click on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It takes 1 second out of your time to undock them

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If this happens, click off the cam, then on again, do this a few times as the cammer normally notices someone looking and wanks faster.

They then finish off quicker and have to have time to recover so others are safe to click on the cam

You are doing your bit to save other peoples eyes if they don't like wanking cams

To your suggestion , I don't know if it can be done as the onus would be on the cammer to say it wasn't just him on the cam ?

i best stop wanking on cam

sites overun by wank cams doesnt matter if its couples cams always the guy on is own wanking on cam never mind the hundreds of single guys that wank on cam and spoil the chatrooms

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It takes 1 second out of your time to undock them "

That's very true, but, at the same time, I wonder how many of those "couples" aren't? It's annoying rather than terminal

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"It takes 1 second out of your time to undock them

That's very true, but, at the same time, I wonder how many of those "couples" aren't? It's annoying rather than terminal"

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"sites overun by wank cams doesnt matter if its couples cams always the guy on is own wanking on cam never mind the hundreds of single guys that wank on cam and spoil the chatrooms"

can I ask why it spoils the chatrooms?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

if they can set up a couples profile when they arent i'm pretty sure they can lie about who is on cam to get the special colour they want lol

» Add a new message to this topic