FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Some users cams not showing in chat?

Some users cams not showing in chat?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pace_Cowboy_Brum OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Birmingham

Thought I'd pop onto chat a bit this evening. There was a certain user getting a lot of comments from others in chat who could obviously see her cam. On my mobile chat there wasn't a camera icon next to profile name as if she wasn't on cam?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *torm in a G cupWoman 46 weeks ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

"Thought I'd pop onto chat a bit this evening. There was a certain user getting a lot of comments from others in chat who could obviously see her cam. On my mobile chat there wasn't a camera icon next to profile name as if she wasn't on cam?"

Did you enter a full room? You can do this as a site supporter in view-only mode, but the person you refer to may have chosen to have their privacy settings so their cam wasn't visible to view-only users.

By *prilSubTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Nowhere

"Thought I'd pop onto chat a bit this evening. There was a certain user getting a lot of comments from others in chat who could obviously see her cam. On my mobile chat there wasn't a camera icon next to profile name as if she wasn't on cam?"

Did you click on her profile? If I sort the list by who had webcam or not and there are ones there without a symbol it means they've blocked me. Or I've blocked them but in that case there's a little line through them.

» Add a new message to this topic