FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > PRIVATE MESSAGE IN CHAT

PRIVATE MESSAGE IN CHAT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Every time we go into pm we have to keep minimising chat room and move the pm box over to the side of the room. Any chance of being able to have the choice of a pm box or the old chat whisper please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Every time we go into pm we have to keep minimising chat room and move the pm box over to the side of the room. Any chance of being able to have the choice of a pm box or the old chat whisper please "

drives us nuts as well.

yep its a facility a lot of us tend not to use because of the hassle the old chat whisper served its purpose lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I enter chat and automatically move the main window over to the right and make it as large as possible on that half.Even though you have to do it if you move rooms (pain) it does remember when you go back into a room (as I room hop a lot!)

This leaves the right hand side free for pms to pop up which I can make as big as I want.

Perhaps I am just in the habit of it given I am in chat a lot!

aye but with the whisper thing as well could have loads on the go without having to lose any of the chat room size, specially with us oldies and our sight lol. would be good if we could have both xx

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"I enter chat and automatically move the main window over to the right and make it as large as possible on that half.Even though you have to do it if you move rooms (pain) it does remember when you go back into a room (as I room hop a lot!)

This leaves the right hand side free for pms to pop up which I can make as big as I want.

Perhaps I am just in the habit of it given I am in chat a lot!"

thats what we do but its still a pain.. and with lots of pms its not ideal.. so we turn them off..

"I enter chat and automatically move the main window over to the right and make it as large as possible on that half.Even though you have to do it if you move rooms (pain) it does remember when you go back into a room (as I room hop a lot!)

Perhaps I am just in the habit of it given I am in chat a lot!"

im in chat a lot as well but its still a pain andyoyu can only have so many pms on screen with whispers you could whisper to many

I have enough trouble keeping up with chat without having pm windows open as well!

me to so i use phone instead lol

We always have pms turned of in it as its just a daft layout having to fiddle with windows all the time.

Would be lots better with pm's targeted to a _new window

» Add a new message to this topic