FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Blocked on cam

Blocked on cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all, might be a stupid question but how do you work out how long you get banned for also unsure who has done it, been respectable to all bar for one who messaged me and I told I wasn't interested in because I'm not that way inclined. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abybellWoman  over a year ago

co. tyrone

"Morning all, might be a stupid question but how do you work out how long you get banned for also unsure who has done it, been respectable to all bar for one who messaged me and I told I wasn't interested in because I'm not that way inclined. Thanks"

Banned from the chatrooms or from seeing someone's profile?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Morning all, might be a stupid question but how do you work out how long you get banned for also unsure who has done it, been respectable to all bar for one who messaged me and I told I wasn't interested in because I'm not that way inclined. Thanks"

do you mean you just cant view someones cam in chat. We have a choice to ban ppl from just viewing if they aint got their cam on hun

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

If you've had a chat ban, you'll get a msg explaining the reason and duration.

"do you mean you just cant view someones cam in chat. We have a choice to ban ppl from just viewing if they aint got their cam on hun"
How? There's the option to block your cam from being seen by view-only site supporters, but other than that??

"Morning all, might be a stupid question but how do you work out how long you get banned for also unsure who has done it, been respectable to all bar for one who messaged me and I told I wasn't interested in because I'm not that way inclined. ThanksIf you've had a chat ban, you'll get a msg explaining the reason and durati

do you mean you just cant view someones cam in chat. We have a choice to ban ppl from just viewing if they aint got their cam on hunHow? There's the option to block your cam from being seen by view-only site supporters, but other than that??"

^^^^^^^ thats wot i meant lol

Welsh: If an individual member has added you to their blocked list, you're blocked from seeing their cam/chat forever (unless they choose to unblock you).

But if one of the chatmods has banned you from the chatroom (i.e. you can't see ANYONE's cams or chat) you will get a mail from Admin explaining why, and telling you when your ban will expire.

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"Morning all, might be a stupid question but how do you work out how long you get banned for also unsure who has done it, been respectable to all bar for one who messaged me and I told I wasn't interested in because I'm not that way inclined. ThanksIf you've had a chat ban, you'll get a msg explaining the reason and durati

do you mean you just cant view someones cam in chat. We have a choice to ban ppl from just viewing if they aint got their cam on hunHow? There's the option to block your cam from being seen by view-only site supporters, but other than that??

^^^^^^^ thats wot i meant lol"

Blocking view only does NOT stop people without cams from seeing your cam. Trust us on this.

do you mean you just cant view someones cam in chat. We have a choice to ban ppl from just viewing if they aint got their cam on hunHow? There's the option to block your cam from being seen by view-only site supporters, but other than that??

^^^^^^^ thats wot i meant lol

Blocking view only does NOT stop people without cams from seeing your cam. Trust us on this."

if thats the case why does it say we can block view only users thats what the site tells us if we block en masse

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"if thats the case why does it say we can block view only users thats what the site tells us if we block en masse"
If a room is full, currently 175 users, site supporters are offered the option to enter the room in "view-only mode", i.e. they won't be able to chat, but will be able to read chat and view cams. This feature gives you the option to block these "view-only" site supporters from viewing your cam. This has nothing to do with whether the view-only site supporter has a cam or not!

Can you clarify what you mean by

"if we block en masse"
?

en masse aka all

sorry i didnt read properly I didnt know it was only in full chat rooms I thought we could do it in any chat room if we blocked view only users on our preferences x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the information and help everyone

» Add a new message to this topic