FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Chatrooms icon sometimes incorrect

Chatrooms icon sometimes incorrect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irenGuy70 OP   Man 41 weeks ago

Cirencester

Against profiles, there is a cam chat icon that shows when they're in chatrooms (like a speech bubble). I've had a couple of instances lately where it's showing against friends profiles, but when I've gone to look for them in chat I can't find them and when I contact them they say they've left the chatroom a few hours ago. Is there an issue with this icon not being removed from the profile when they leave chat at the moment? I saw this last week for the first time, but it's happened a few times now and just wondering if there's a site issue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dventureSeeker321Man 41 weeks ago

St. John’s

I’ve noticed it too. Just a few minutes ago actually.

On a further note, I wish there was a way to know which room the user was in so popping in and out of rooms when they are actually there wasn’t necessary.

By *xeterCandRCouple 39 weeks ago

Digby & Sowton, Exeter

Yes totally agree, would make things easier, rather than appearing to be creepy jumping in and out of rooms.

By *d4funtimesMan 39 weeks ago

Cambridge

A distance ranking would be helpful too.

By *heelerMan 39 weeks ago

Northants

Not seen it myself but on other sex sites it also if they are on cam and which room . It would be really beneficial

By *ntrigued888Woman 39 weeks ago

Beds

I posted a thought that it would be a good idea if chat room number showed against chat bubble on profile.

I popped in chat yesterday, my bubble icon is still there!!!

» Add a new message to this topic