FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > View Only People

View Only People

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Admin as we as site supporters have the option to go into full rooms and can block view only ppl from seeing our cam isnt there a way we can have that option generally in all chat rooms. If ppl just want to view cams etc., can we not have the option to block view only instead of having to keep blocking the names lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/privacy

there is an option there

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yes i thought that but ppl are telling me its only for when u go into full rooms not for normal use love but thanks for that

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

so you want a block all button for people who don't have a cam on?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have stopped our gold subscription because admin just don't listen to you

"We have stopped our gold subscription because admin just don't listen to you"

I dont think its because they dont listen its probably because of the overwhelming amount of requests, replies, to do's, etc , running a virtually Free Site like this takes Monstrous Time and a huge input from Helpers, Advisors Mods , etc etc, etc you simply can not attempt to pleeze everyone all the time in any business,

Simply pleezing the majority is the Best Tactic , which they do well

Its a great FREE site with its good n bad points , youll not find a better one, and at least it dumps 90 % of the Jerks n Phonies rather than Boasting a HUGE Membership of Wannabees

"We have stopped our gold subscription because admin just don't listen to you

I dont think its because they dont listen its probably because of the overwhelming amount of requests, replies, to do's, etc , running a virtually Free Site like this takes Monstrous Time and a huge input from Helpers, Advisors Mods , etc etc, etc you simply can not attempt to pleeze everyone all the time in any business,

Simply pleezing the majority is the Best Tactic , which they do well

Its a great FREE site with its good n bad points , youll not find a better one, and at least it dumps 90 % of the Jerks n Phonies rather than Boasting a HUGE Membership of Wannabees"

How to do figure that, there's plenty of jerks and phonies as you phrase it on here,

I agree with OP there should be a function to stop people viewing your cam, you can stop pokes and pm'd, so why not add a feature that you can select who can view, ie anyone, no one, or friends only.

Far too many guys in cam room viewing cams whilst jerking off and make no effort to say hello.

You know when you know one should keep ones mouth shut ? Well that's one of those moments

» Add a new message to this topic