FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Does everyone's "who's online" always run 5 minutes behind?

Does everyone's "who's online" always run 5 minutes behind?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aydumfries OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Dumfries

Noticed when it says someone is online it runs about 5 minutes slow? I got "unfriended" as she said to only message if online. So i always checked on her profile if she was as it's usually up to date but she thought i was always "creeping her profile".... (can't get it right for trying)

Does everyone's do this or is there a way to get it running in sync?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 40 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hi op

It would seem more creepy too keep checking a profile to see if they're online to message only at that time as they would still see it regardless

Dumfries

Yeah but she asked me only to message if she's online....

By *ucka39Man 40 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Yeah but she asked me only to message if she's online...."

Odd request as I'm sure still would be loads to shuffle through. Unless you've synchronised your watches

Dumfries

Hahahaha yeah i didn't go that far. Just annoying as i was just trying to do as i was asked....

By *oamingRavenMan 40 weeks ago

blackpool

"Noticed when it says someone is online it runs about 5 minutes slow? I got "unfriended" as she said to only message if online. So i always checked on her profile if she was as it's usually up to date but she thought i was always "creeping her profile".... (can't get it right for trying)

Does everyone's do this or is there a way to get it running in sync?"

Could online possibly mean available?

If you add them to your hot list, it will tell you when they're online, save creeping on their profile to check.

But to unfriend is a bit harsh, or maybe they've changed their mind.

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 40 weeks ago

Scotland

Only message me when I'm online is an odd thing to say. Not sure what difference it makes when you message.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 40 weeks ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"Noticed when it says someone is online it runs about 5 minutes slow? I got "unfriended" as she said to only message if online. So i always checked on her profile if she was as it's usually up to date but she thought i was always "creeping her profile".... (can't get it right for trying)

Does everyone's do this or is there a way to get it running in sync?"

I think it’s due to limitations on the website in how it reports online status to the servers. So there’s not much anyone can do!

By *archelCouple 40 weeks ago

A field somewhere

Due to us never logging out, we show as online all the time.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

It seems the problem isn't the website, it's the message only when online as a sent message will just sit and wait.

Even normal text messages and WhatsApp have a lag and they are multi billion pound businesses, fab isn't

By *am8312Man 40 weeks ago

Brighton

I think it’s due to limitations on the website in how it reports online status to the servers. So there’s not much anyone can do! "

Well they should update the website. It's pretty annoying to say the least I would agree.

Odd how a question is posed and people talk off tangent and go judgemental.

By *idden Gem69Woman 40 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Lucky escape if you ask me, seems a right nutjob to dictate to someone when they can message

By *rsPricklePantsWoman 40 weeks ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

"Due to us never logging out, we show as online all the time."

Actually you don't it goes by no activity if you stay logged in, it currently says you're not online

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

I think it’s due to limitations on the website in how it reports online status to the servers. So there’s not much anyone can do!

Well they should update the website. It's pretty annoying to say the least I would agree.

Odd how a question is posed and people talk off tangent and go judgemental. "

If you don't like the way the site works, don't let it hit you

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 39 weeks ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Odd how a question is posed and people talk off tangent and go judgemental. "

What about our comment was judgmental?

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

Move on .. sounds like a nutter.

By *parklyNipsWoman 39 weeks ago

Denbigh -ish

Ha yeah someone said to me they showed online when they were on the poker.. yeah sure I knew that wasn't the case.

» Add a new message to this topic