FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > like button for status's

like button for status's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an and wifey OP   Couple  over a year ago

n lincs

see some funny status's and would be good to have a like button so people can like what they have read, just a n idea lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nah we dont want to copy facebook and our status change every few days

This has been asked before but I cannot remember whether it got the thumbs up or not. Do a search on the forums as I am sure its not that long ago

Not quite the same but how about a place you can leave comments on photos rather than just being able to "Fab" them?

comments oooo nooooo that cud be abused by nasty comments as not everyone likes everyones shape etc., nooooo not a good idea xxx if it happens we have to have a choice to opt out dont mind the fab thing but i for one would not want comments xxxxx

well apparently the like button is a patented application..and facebook are being sued over it now lol

By *igathrillMan  over a year ago

Leicester

You could probably have a thumbs up and thumbs down buttons. Or smiley and sad faces to click on.. also regards comments on photos, maybe they could work like varifacations, so the user can choose wether or not to publish the comment for others to see.

"You could probably have a thumbs up and thumbs down buttons. Or smiley and sad faces to click on.. also regards comments on photos, maybe they could work like varifacations, so the user can choose wether or not to publish the comment for others to see."

This feature is available on another site & is very popular to leave positive feedback & messages on the photo. The account holder can delete any messages if they choose to (as Fabbers can with Verifications). I've never seen a negative comment on that site (though it does have the word "support" in its name & folk are there to appreciate the pics not denegrate them. Maybe it's a US thing & us Brits might think its funny to leave negative comments, tho as the account holder can delete the messages then there's no issue. I do wish Fab would consider a similar feature.

» Add a new message to this topic