FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Should this site have TS as status?

Should this site have TS as status?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omguy4subgirl OP   Man 35 weeks ago

canterbury

I think it's wrong to have CD/TV lumped in with TS - surely this isn't right ?

I'm interested in FTM and post op MTF *not* cd/tv guys... there is a big difference... why do the owners persist in this ??

John

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issy_named_cTV/TS 35 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Actually agree.

As a CD, don't particularly like having to be labelled as TS

By *omguy4subgirl OP   Man 35 weeks ago

canterbury

Thanks for reply, hope other "types" reply too

By *9alMan 35 weeks ago

Bridgend

"I think it's wrong to have CD/TV lumped in with TS - surely this isn't right ?

I'm interested in FTM and post op MTF *not* cd/tv guys... there is a big difference... why do the owners persist in this ??

John"

its not as simple as that, what about TS at the start of the journey ? top but not bottom surgery? how people think of themselves may not coincide with how others see them, some TVs are very feminine not all TS are

By *ucka39Man 35 weeks ago

Newcastle

John

its not as simple as that, what about TS at the start of the journey ? top but not bottom surgery? how people think of themselves may not coincide with how others see them, some TVs are very feminine not all TS are "

Hi

it's not about how others may see the individual but more so how they see themselves as a gender

By *ophieslutTV/TS 35 weeks ago

Central

It's very private personal information and may not go as successfully for some, as we'd wish it to. It should be for our benefit only, not for others', including their facility. In almost 20 years, it's been done to death here

By *uliette500Woman 34 weeks ago

Hull

John"

This has been asked for many times but always gets ignored.

By *ove to exploreMan 34 weeks ago

Cardiff

The options for ‘sexuality’ as it’s called, are pretty embarrassing all around for 2023 it has to be said. It comes across as being put together in the last millennium, and to be honest I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if it was in fact the actual case.

By *ransgirl7TV/TS 34 weeks ago

South/East Devon

Agreed! As a trans woman I don’t want to be referred to as TS let alone CD/TV!

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

It's going to be very hard to keep everyone happy. On the one hand, you shouldn't have to classify yourself, but on the other, you have to accept that people with specific preferences are going to be searching for you, that's the nature of the site.

My 2p would be to have:

- TS (Pre)

- TS (Post)

- TS (Unspecified/Mind your own business)

So it's optional whether you disclose pre/post etc, and those that have a specific preference can choose whether to exclude the unspecified

I'd also question controversially whether CD/TV even needs to on the list, when cross dressing is a searchable option on the "likes" list

By *omguy4subgirl OP   Man 34 weeks ago

canterbury

Id class that as post op... although the line from Ted the movie does apply

By *omguy4subgirl OP   Man 34 weeks ago

canterbury

I'm wondering why..

By *he_13th_ghostWoman 34 weeks ago

Swindon

TV/TS is such an old out dated and insulting term for transgender people.

I'm transgender female to male but refuse to label what is seen as a slur to some of us.

I think CD - transgender male - transgender female and non binary should be added.

If another certain website can do it, so can here.

By *ransgirl7TV/TS 34 weeks ago

South/East Devon

Agreed!!!

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

TV / TS does seem totally outdated.

By *ddie1966Man 33 weeks ago

Paper Town Central, Essex.

CD/TV and TS/TG

I would have thought this was the way to go.

By *inky_ragnarCouple 32 weeks ago

Peterborough

This has been mentioned so many times in the forum. I don't know who is a really running this site but no suggestions from the forums have ever been implemented on fab.

Suggestions are a waste of effort here

By *ustyMayfair85Woman 31 weeks ago

Mayfair/Travelling

This website has barely changed in years. I doubt they would implement this.

Whenever this gets brought up there's an influx of crossdresses defending the site and saying it's fine, as if they are speaking on behalf of trans.

Even "TV" is such an outdated term.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 31 weeks ago

stockport

This subject has been raised umpteen times and frankly the site admin don't give two hoots.

You might as well just accept it.

By *eganlucilleCouple 31 weeks ago

Derby

We messaged the site a while ago about this. We would meet ftm as we have a close family member who is this. We said they should use transgender or TG as a status as its the correct term and have TV or CD as an alternative. Not a big change, but would really help.

By *eganlucilleCouple 31 weeks ago

Derby

Maybe if everyone messaged lol.

By *erry bull1Man 31 weeks ago

doncaster

There are a few couples in here m&f plus mm so I don’t see it as a problem having a tv , cd room

By *ynda CTV/TS 31 weeks ago

Nr pwllheli

I so agree, as a TS my needs and desires are very different to a 'cock in a frock' x

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 31 weeks ago

stockport

Funnily enough lots of guys want a tgirl with a cock but hopefully ts don't feel ignored.

By *lueDressWoman 31 weeks ago

Bath

Thoroughly agree that TS is in another bracket.

By *lsiePTV/TS 31 weeks ago

Gateshead

Trans women and crossdressers are completely different. The categories should exist for us to identify ourselves, bit as a way to categorise us for people who want to have sex with us.

Even then, I imagine plenty of people would rather have a crossdresser and not a transgender person, just like plenty of other people would rather the reverse.

The labels being merged helps nobody.

By *unchalMan 31 weeks ago

Dartford

John"

No!

By *J GeminiTV/TS 31 weeks ago

Northumberland

John"

I agree 100%, there should be a TS category.

Xx

By *adystephanieTV/TS 26 weeks ago

glos

labels ...again why not just have a miscellaneous category so fluffy ducks can join in the fun ...

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Agree too

By *un beforeMan 26 weeks ago

london colney

John"

should also have bi , as a filter on all

By *tephTV67TV/TS 26 weeks ago

Cheshire

Site changes to CD/TV and adds Transgender or TS.

New thread will be started not long after.

‘Why do so many TV or Men put themselves in the wrong category ?’

‘The TS category should have post and pre op’

‘Why is there a TS category when those Trans Women could just label themselves as women ?’

‘Noticed that the most attractive Trans Women aren’t using the TS category’

Or some such thread.

Let’s be honest on a sex site, what people who want the category changing really want….

‘Can we have a category for women with a penis who are attractive or feminine looking’

I doubt the majority of the people who want to meet a Trans Woman really want her without the fun bits.

By *anniellaBiTSTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Bolton

As a medically trans woman, I Totally agree. They should have 2 categories. TS/TG and CD/TV.

X

By *anniellaBiTSTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Bolton

Simply Fix with a TS/TG category. Then doesn't matter what stage of the journey we are on.

X

John

its not as simple as that, what about TS at the start of the journey ? top but not bottom surgery? how people think of themselves may not coincide with how others see them, some TVs are very feminine not all TS are "

By *adameGreyTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Renfrew

"Simply Fix with a TS/TG category. Then doesn't matter what stage of the journey we are on.

X

I think it's wrong to have CD/TV lumped in with TS - surely this isn't right ?

John

Just wanted to say Daniella I think you are one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen xx your profile is inspiring xx

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

TS isn't really a thing though. transsexual implies changing sexuality.

The general term currently used for trans people is transgender, TG, but even that is problematic as it is also a blanket term to describe the whole trans spectrum, TV CD and others.

Transwoman, transfemale, transfeminine, Transman, transmale, transmasculine. There are a few different options which would suit the descriptor better.

But, as has been pointed out, even that isn't clear cut. The OP states a preference for post op transwomen and pre/non op transmen, many men interested in transwomen want pre-op.

My personal thought, use one of the descriptors I mention or abbreviate them and potentially add an option for pre-op, however, if a transwoman has had genital surgery I would expect them to drop the trans part and just register as female

But, don't hold your breath as this has been mentioned many times in the past and the site owners show no interest in changing things.

as a postscript, I would also say that swinger clubs are getting just as bad as many appear to be treating transwomen as transvestites, the discrimination is actually getting worse not better

By *anpussTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Cardiff

"TS isn't really a thing though. transsexual implies changing sexuality.

The general term currently used for trans people is transgender, TG, but even that is problematic as it is also a blanket term to describe the whole trans spectrum, TV CD and others.

Transwoman, transfemale, transfeminine, Transman, transmale, transmasculine. There are a few different options which would suit the descriptor better.

But, as has been pointed out, even that isn't clear cut. The OP states a preference for post op transwomen and pre/non op transmen, many men interested in transwomen want pre-op.

My personal thought, use one of the descriptors I mention or abbreviate them and potentially add an option for pre-op, however, if a transwoman has had genital surgery I would expect them to drop the trans part and just register as female

But, don't hold your breath as this has been mentioned many times in the past and the site owners show no interest in changing things.

as a postscript, I would also say that swinger clubs are getting just as bad as many appear to be treating transwomen as transvestites, the discrimination is actually getting worse not better

"

100% agree with the last bit, and adding that most just treat trans men as women *from my experience at clubs*. Even the clubs that are extremely vocal about being inclusive online, generally are not as inclusive as they like to think they are.

By *melie LALWoman 23 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Agreed! As a trans woman I don’t want to be referred to as TS let alone CD/TV!"

But you call yourself transgirl

You're very pretty btw.

By *melie LALWoman 23 weeks ago

Peterborough

Johnshould also have bi , as a filter on all "

Bi comes under sexual orientation which is completely different to the current topic.

By *apnDomMan 23 weeks ago

Belfast

Yeah, think it's a difference.

TV is like dressing up as a fetish often as a secret, TS is when you do it openly all the time.

By *leasureseekers123Couple 23 weeks ago

Hythe

"Yeah, think it's a difference.

TV is like dressing up as a fetish often as a secret, TS is when you do it openly all the time."

You really think that’s the difference between tv and ts?

By *adameGreyTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Renfrew

"TS isn't really a thing though. transsexual implies changing sexuality.

"

A massive shout out to After Dark in Edinburgh. Thank you for treating me so well on my last couple of visits. Trans women, you will be welcome here xx

By *aptain Caveman41Man 23 weeks ago

Home

Yes

By *ransgirl7TV/TS 23 weeks ago

South/East Devon

Thank you kindly Amelie. Blush blush! My point is that TS is an outdated term for trans women which many of us don’t like. (As ever I speak for all trans women when I say I don’t speak for all trans women!). xx

By *apnDomMan 23 weeks ago

Belfast

"Yeah, think it's a difference.

TV is like dressing up as a fetish often as a secret, TS is when you do it openly all the time.

You really think that’s the difference between tv and ts?"

Honestly? Yeah. TS is a personality, TV is a kink

By *urious LongtonMan 23 weeks ago

Longton

Yes I agree. there is a difference between a TS and a TV/cd.im not really attracted by TVs or CDs as most are just hairy guys wearing women's underwear,but a TS is a guy who wants to be a woman and looks like a woman and they are sexy as hell.been lucky enough to fuck one or two and they are such a turn on and yes should be classed separately.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 22 weeks ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 26/11/23 13:29:31]

Central

[Removed by poster at 26/11/23 13:29:15]

Central

"Yes I agree. there is a difference between a TS and a TV/cd.im not really attracted by TVs or CDs as most are just hairy guys wearing women's underwear,but a TS is a guy who wants to be a woman and looks like a woman and they are sexy as hell.been lucky enough to fuck one or two and they are such a turn on and yes should be classed separately."

The identification process should only be done for the requirements of the trans person, not those who may be attracted to them etc. There have been extensive discussions about this, for almost 20 years in Fab.

By *rettysluttyTV/TS 22 weeks ago

Bristol

It absolutely should. Nothing wrong with cross dressing at all but I live every day as a trans woman.

By *tace 309TV/TS 22 weeks ago

durham

"Yes I agree. there is a difference between a TS and a TV/cd.im not really attracted by TVs or CDs as most are just hairy guys wearing women's underwear,but a TS is a guy who wants to be a woman and looks like a woman and they are sexy as hell.been lucky enough to fuck one or two and they are such a turn on and yes should be classed separately."
you are totally wrong and a bit naive assuming every tv is a hairy guy wearing feminine clothing.

By *apnDomMan 22 weeks ago

Belfast

"Yes I agree. there is a difference between a TS and a TV/cd.im not really attracted by TVs or CDs as most are just hairy guys wearing women's underwear,but a TS is a guy who wants to be a woman and looks like a woman and they are sexy as hell.been lucky enough to fuck one or two and they are such a turn on and yes should be classed separately.you are totally wrong and a bit naive assuming every tv is a hairy guy wearing feminine clothing. "

You're right, some are just accidentally metrosexual men who neither eat nor work out

By *ossannCouple 22 weeks ago

London

They should have TG not TS and then crossdresser/TV. They should also just have trans woman and trans man as well as NB, GQ, and agender.

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

I agree totally.... Transvetites/Cross Dressers & Transexuals should definitely not be in the same bracket. It's very clear to see some Trans are very much women

We wouldn't put Men & Women in the same bracket would we....

By *apnDomMan 22 weeks ago

Belfast

"They should have TG not TS and then crossdresser/TV. They should also just have trans woman and trans man as well as NB, GQ, and agender."

Ridiculous ... so many abbreviations. What does NB and GQ even mean?

You're either male, female, transitioning from one to the other (trans), or a TV.

The rest can go into the profile description.

By *urious LongtonMan 22 weeks ago

Longton

"Yes I agree. there is a difference between a TS and a TV/cd.im not really attracted by TVs or CDs as most are just hairy guys wearing women's underwear,but a TS is a guy who wants to be a woman and looks like a woman and they are sexy as hell.been lucky enough to fuck one or two and they are such a turn on and yes should be classed separately.you are totally wrong and a bit naive assuming every tv is a hairy guy wearing feminine clothing. "
I said most TVs CDs,not all.this is from my experience of this site and seeing some at clubs.a TS is so much more sexy and feminine than a hairy stocky guy in his wifes panties!!!

By *issalignedTV/TS 21 weeks ago

London

By *ltmee1Man 21 weeks ago

Wrexham

"They should have TG not TS and then crossdresser/TV. They should also just have trans woman and trans man as well as NB, GQ, and agender."

Totally on board for this

By *melia DominaTV/TS 21 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"They should have TG not TS and then crossdresser/TV. They should also just have trans woman and trans man as well as NB, GQ, and agender.

Totally on board for this"

Totally agree. Never going to happen!!

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 21 weeks ago

stockport

Sick of this continually theme and and if you think admin are remotely interested then think again.

By *CBoyTV/TS 20 weeks ago

Penygraig

Not sure why this section of the Forum exists as they never actually do anything suggested. But as someone who has run websites I can say that this one looks quite complicated with all the interactions involved and there could be limitations in the template regarding what new stuff could be added and what existing stuff changed.

By *glyBettyTV/TS 20 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

This topic is always 50% Karens trying to look "woke" & 50% males who just want the wank material better categorised, let's be honest.

By *atureGuy62Man 19 weeks ago

DE7

"Site changes to CD/TV and adds Transgender or TS.

New thread will be started not long after.

‘Why do so many TV or Men put themselves in the wrong category ?’

‘The TS category should have post and pre op’

‘Why is there a TS category when those Trans Women could just label themselves as women ?’

‘Noticed that the most attractive Trans Women aren’t using the TS category’

Or some such thread.

Let’s be honest on a sex site, what people who want the category changing really want….

‘Can we have a category for women with a penis who are attractive or feminine looking’

I doubt the majority of the people who want to meet a Trans Woman really want her without the fun bits.

"

Funny how people think that one op is the only difference. They need education !

By *ustyMayfair85Woman 19 weeks ago

Mayfair/Travelling

Threads like this remind me that fab is in outlier in the kink world. You'd think a website for swingers would be full of liberated people when in fact the majority are very, very conservative (small c).

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

"This topic is always 50% Karens trying to look "woke" & 50% males who just want the wank material better categorised, let's be honest."

By *AnthonyMan 19 weeks ago

SHELDON

What about people who do not want to be categorised by others and are quite happy defining themselves? Just a thought.

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Definitely and I’d be searching for them

By *issalignedTV/TS 19 weeks ago

London

By *DW1983Man 19 weeks ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

"What about people who do not want to be categorised by others and are quite happy defining themselves? Just a thought."

Then it'd make it easier for them to define themselves more accurately?

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

What diff does it make we look at photos hopefully read profiles and either like or dislike no biggee labels mean nothing

By *alcon43Woman 18 weeks ago

Paisley

I have trans friends who haven’t had surgery for various reasons. Sometimes it’s through choice and others it’s because of medical conditions and they can’t have the surgery or take hormones. One friend has had cancer and can’t take the hormones and hasn’t had surgery. She’s been female for over 20years. It doesn’t make her any less of a female than someone who has the surgery and takes hormones.

I’m attracted to people for who they are not what they are.

By *inkyguyUKMan 18 weeks ago

paphos

This site should be more able to allow trans girls to show up how they want to I totally agree. There is a world of difference between a TV and a Ts but limiting it is unfair. If they identify as a woman they are

By *arahsummerTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Brighton

Just seen this post and yes I would like to have a room dedicated to our gender. And yes I do understand the

complexity of what we want to identify as ,,

I hope I haven’t offended anyone x

By *adyJayneWoman 17 weeks ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"They should have TG not TS and then crossdresser/TV. They should also just have trans woman and trans man as well as NB, GQ, and agender.

Totally on board for this"

As an enby, me too, me too

Burnleyish (She/They)

Ridiculous ... so many abbreviations. What does NB and GQ even mean?

You're either male, female, transitioning from one to the other (trans), or a TV.

The rest can go into the profile description."

I'm answering this in good faith.

Non binary or gender queer.

Those of us who feel neither male nor female, we aren't transitioning from one to the other, we if anything transition from one to none, or in my specific case an acceptance of both my male and female sides. (From a purely scientific point of view, while I've not had my chromosomes tested there is scientific evidence that points to me being intersex and no that's as much medical data as I'm giving out)

By *ustyMayfair85Woman 17 weeks ago

Mayfair/Travelling

"What diff does it make we look at photos hopefully read profiles and either like or dislike no biggee labels mean nothing"

This makes no sense...

Get rid of gendered profiles then?

Burnleyish (She/They)

"What diff does it make we look at photos hopefully read profiles and either like or dislike no biggee labels mean nothing

This makes no sense...

Get rid of gendered profiles then?"

It's the 'hopefully read profiles' like that had me in stitches, cause that is something that happens right?

By *anpussTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Cardiff

"This site should be more able to allow trans girls to show up how they want to I totally agree. There is a world of difference between a TV and a Ts but limiting it is unfair. If they identify as a woman they are "

You're also assuming that every trans person is a woman, stop it. Trans men exist on here too.

Cardiff

"This site should be more able to allow trans girls to show up how they want to I totally agree. There is a world of difference between a TV and a Ts but limiting it is unfair. If they identify as a woman they are

You're also assuming that every trans person is a woman, stop it. Trans men exist on here too. "

But I'm adding that the site labels Trans Men on TV/TS accounts as She/Her whenever we get our first verification for some reason as well, so the option to change that would be nice as well as not being all grouped as TV/TS in the first place like you mentioned in your comment

Cardiff

It's outdated, but the site will never change it as many people have pointed out on numerous threads of the same topic unfortunately

By *uckmiaTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Stoke / Crewe / N-u-L

Sensible and simple start without getting too complex. As TS/TG myself I get fed up of guys asking 'are you dressed' and ' I want you dressed and in wig', etc, etc. As TS/TG I always present as fem rather than occasional transvestism and cross-dressing.

Cardiff

"Sensible and simple start without getting too complex. As TS/TG myself I get fed up of guys asking 'are you dressed' and ' I want you dressed and in wig', etc, etc. As TS/TG I always present as fem rather than occasional transvestism and cross-dressing."

I get the same, it's frustrating

By *uckmiaTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Stoke / Crewe / N-u-L

"CD/TV and TS/TG

I would have thought this was the way to go."

Sensible and simple start without getting too complex. As TS/TG myself I get fed up of guys asking 'are you dressed' and ' I want you dressed and in wig', etc, etc. As TS/TG I always present as fem rather than occasional transvestism and cross-dressing.

By *ackietv1TV/TS 13 weeks ago

caerphilly

Don't forget it is no as simple as tran woman or man. There are Iver 300 genders and we should be fully inclusive.

By *shdMan 13 weeks ago

Runcorn

Yes they need to be separate

By *urious LongtonMan 13 weeks ago

Longton

This is probably going to cause a lot of upset but a TS is someone who looks like a woman and is as sexy as any woman they will have boobs but a cock too.a TV is a man who fully dresses as a woman but has no boobs and will wear a wig usually.they can also be very attractive but some are hairy men or big guys in women's clothes and CDs are just guys wearing panties.i think there should be different categories as a lot of guys find TS really sexy but are not interested in TVs or CDs.

By *urious LongtonMan 13 weeks ago

Longton

"CD/TV and TS/TG

I would have thought this was the way to go.

Sensible and simple start without getting too complex. As TS/TG myself I get fed up of guys asking 'are you dressed' and ' I want you dressed and in wig', etc, etc. As TS/TG I always present as fem rather than occasional transvestism and cross-dressing."

spot on.

By *orma StitzWoman 13 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Perhaps the options should be male, female, read the profile?

Cardiff

"Perhaps the options should be male, female, read the profile?"

It already is, it's the read the profile but that people don't bother doing and why we get annoyed about being lumped in to one category in the first place

By *orma StitzWoman 13 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Maybe just get rid of sex so we all have to read the profile?

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 12 weeks ago

stockport

This subject has been done to death and frankly admin don't care about making changes to the categories.

By *agic johnsonMan 12 weeks ago

morden

They'll be putting pronouns up next

By *tace 309TV/TS 12 weeks ago

durham

"This is probably going to cause a lot of upset but a TS is someone who looks like a woman and is as sexy as any woman they will have boobs but a cock too.a TV is a man who fully dresses as a woman but has no boobs and will wear a wig usually.they can also be very attractive but some are hairy men or big guys in women's clothes and CDs are just guys wearing panties.i think there should be different categories as a lot of guys find TS really sexy but are not interested in TVs or CDs."
wrong, wrong, wrong. Some of us, are actually quite pretty. Some of us take great effort to look the part. I know an awful lot of pretty tvs

By *tace 309TV/TS 12 weeks ago

durham

And if im not for some out there. That's fine with me. Just cross the road

By *vonne5exMan 12 weeks ago

Doncaster

Let's have I woke up this morning and identified as a baboon page as well or was it a kangaroo, you can't scream for respect then isolate, we're all adults and 99% are not judgemental

By *melia DominaTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Let's have I woke up this morning and identified as a baboon page as well or was it a kangaroo, you can't scream for respect then isolate, we're all adults and 99% are not judgemental "

99% are judgemental. Also 99% will not admit it.

We all judge others without even know it. You'd be surprised.

By *ovit2TV/TS 12 weeks ago

pimperne

TV TS CD 3 TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE..!!

By *leasureseekers123Couple 12 weeks ago

Hythe

"This is probably going to cause a lot of upset but a TS is someone who looks like a woman and is as sexy as any woman they will have boobs but a cock too.a TV is a man who fully dresses as a woman but has no boobs and will wear a wig usually.they can also be very attractive but some are hairy men or big guys in women's clothes and CDs are just guys wearing panties.i think there should be different categories as a lot of guys find TS really sexy but are not interested in TVs or CDs."

Of all the descriptions ever made of TS/TV/CD this surely has to be up there as the most inaccurate of all time!

Particularly like the TS have boobs and a cock and CD’s are just guys wearing panties lines!

stockport

Lots of shemales have boobs and large cocks as many do porn.

Not to everyone's taste but it's whatever floats your boat.

By *inzislutTV/TS 12 weeks ago

In the Wild country

Was GQ not a magazine or does that mean I now it trouble for saying that?????

By *inzislutTV/TS 12 weeks ago

In the Wild country

I would agree that there should be two

one for use who are cd/tv and then one for those how have made the change. I think that more can be said in the profile to explain where we all at on our wonderful journey

stockport

People should just read profiles instead of continually bitching on the forums about having separate categories for TVs and TS.

By *un beforeMan 7 weeks ago

london colney

Or st least have blocks as couples do against single males , why boot s block for bi , tv, etc.

or I’m not allowed to ask

And my profiles asks that not that anyone looks furthe4 then by pics

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

If you don’t identify in any of these categories you aren’t qualified to define them. Would you tell black peoole what it is to be black?

By *r PantyMan 7 weeks ago

Morpeth

Why on earth do we all want to have a label of some sort ??? Lets just get on with whatever floats our own boats and leave it at that eh ?

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 7 weeks ago

stockport

Op is a troll and a shit stirrer

By *ipstick KissesWoman 7 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"This is probably going to cause a lot of upset but a TS is someone who looks like a woman and is as sexy as any woman they will have boobs but a cock too"

What, even trans men?

By *uzie_jennifer_2TV/TS 7 weeks ago

London

On tvchix I have met people who referred to themselves as pre-op transexuals and Were ugly as fuck.

I have met people who referred to themselves as guys who likes to crossdress, and were really beautiful and effeminate.

Tags are just confusing.

Tvchix goes to the other extreme and has about ten labels (there will be more in a few years time), honestly I just read the wording and look at the photos to get a true idea what to expect.

And the same here....read the profile and check out the photos

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 7 weeks ago

stockport

Happy to chat on chix with you Suzie if interested.

By *atureGuy62Man 7 weeks ago

DE7

John

This has been asked for many times but always gets ignored. "

Decent sized cams would be nice too

By *tace 309TV/TS 7 weeks ago

durham

"On tvchix I have met people who referred to themselves as pre-op transexuals and Were ugly as fuck.

I have met people who referred to themselves as guys who likes to crossdress, and were really beautiful and effeminate.

Tags are just confusing.

Tvchix goes to the other extreme and has about ten labels (there will be more in a few years time), honestly I just read the wording and look at the photos to get a true idea what to expect.

And the same here....read the profile and check out the photos "

you are spot on xx,

It's not rocket science. People make life so difficult

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

"Yes I agree. there is a difference between a TS and a TV/cd.im not really attracted by TVs or CDs as most are just hairy guys wearing women's underwear,but a TS is a guy who wants to be a woman and looks like a woman and they are sexy as hell.been lucky enough to fuck one or two and they are such a turn on and yes should be classed separately.

The identification process should only be done for the requirements of the trans person, not those who may be attracted to them etc. There have been extensive discussions about this, for almost 20 years in Fab. "

By *unmatt888Man 7 weeks ago

Marlborough

Yes, but the answer has been yes for probably a decade of someone asking every month and there’s no sign that the admins intend to change it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

No

By *melia DominaTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Much as it would be nice to have pigeon holes for every gender denomination including ts, tv, cd, jedi, whatever.

Ultimately the site and owners can do what they bloody well like. It's their site. They run it how they want to. Do a pretty decent job. 90% of the peeps are happy. It's a decent average.

If people dinnaey like it, they can go somewhere else. But they don't because the site is so well established.

» Add a new message to this topic