FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > One to one private cam

One to one private cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iadee OP   Couple 34 weeks ago

south east

Has anyone contacted admin to request a facility to be able to do one to one cam in the chat rooms? I know we can all do one to one private chat there but I think one to one cam would be extremely popular for those of those who cam regularly xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 34 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Has anyone contacted admin to request a facility to be able to do one to one cam in the chat rooms? I know we can all do one to one private chat there but I think one to one cam would be extremely popular for those of those who cam regularly xx"

Hi op

It has been suggested before and maybe some have mentioned it via the feedback.... but a private can be achieved off the site and nothing needs to be changed on the site

By *nt0001Man 33 weeks ago

london

"Has anyone contacted admin to request a facility to be able to do one to one cam in the chat rooms? I know we can all do one to one private chat there but I think one to one cam would be extremely popular for those of those who cam regularly xx

Hi op

It has been suggested before and maybe some have mentioned it via the feedback.... but a private can be achieved off the site and nothing needs to be changed on the site "

This is a chat room feedback/discussion forum. Yeah you can move onto another site but why not just improve the chat room here. I’m sure this is functionally a lot of people would want.

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

"Has anyone contacted admin to request a facility to be able to do one to one cam in the chat rooms? I know we can all do one to one private chat there but I think one to one cam would be extremely popular for those of those who cam regularly xx"

OmG you are amazing

Love to cam with you on skype

» Add a new message to this topic