FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Don't auto time-out based on 'directing' complaint - please check chat log first

Don't auto time-out based on 'directing' complaint - please check chat log first

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *punfun432 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

East Midlands

Some tool of an admin has just reported me for 'directing' in a non-directing room. I wasn't directing in the slightest, I did post some 'i wish i could...' type messages but the person i was talking about was on cam with her back to it and not looking at any messages.

So thanks for ruining the climax of the night for me, and surely admins should at east double-check people complaining are in the right before kicking/banning?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *udeNTw1stedMan 6 weeks ago
Forum Mod

A chat mod would of issued the ban after seeing rule breaking.

Directing in a non directing room will earn you a ban.

By *ugby 123Couple 6 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Tool ?

The Mod wouldn't have reported you , they would have given you the ban because they saw you type it.

As you can see, suggesting is considered as directing in the rule below so the "tool" was correct in giving the ban

The rule is

"You may not direct people on cam to do something in particular, apart from in the Directing Room which is for people who want comments and to be told what to do. To be clear, directing can include suggesting or asking e.g. "could I see your tits?" is considered directing just as "show us your tits" is."

You can find these rules if you click on the link that goes through chat every few minutes if you have not seen them on the chat page before you enter the room.

https://www.fabswingers.com/webchat/