FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > petition for new rooms xx

petition for new rooms xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

please post suggestions for new chat rooms xx something like looking to meet now rooms cyber rooms may help thin out the divvy's xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

if you had specific rooms for meets you wouldnt get people coming into general chat posting rubbish and cyber sex attempts constantly x

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Moved this back to Chatroom Forum and deleted the other identical thread that you had in here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Meet today room sounds good to me.

"How will having a new room thin out the divvys or am I being a divvy by not working it out "

Such a good idea

a meetnow chatroom...I can see no way this works on many a level..its a nice idea in theory but its just another chatroom..

how can u police who meets who?- what are people going to 'chat' about?

and why would it lessen 'divvies'?..

By *arah CheshireTV/TS  over a year ago

Northwich

I think a meet now room would be a good addition. I would also like to see room for minorities such as TVs and Admirers.

Meet Today - Done to death on previous threads...lessen timewasters? Unlikely

How do you stop "anyone" going in? Impossible

TV/TS Room - Done to death on previous threads...Many TV/TS want to be "included" in normal rooms not "banished" to outskirts.

Any room on FAB is what the people in it make of it - you can talk to TV/TS if that is your thing, you can try to find a meet today, you can find a couple or a single, and you can talk to as many or as few people as you want to.

More rooms will not get you any "luckier"!

"Meet Today - Done to death on previous threads...lessen timewasters? Unlikely

TV/TS Room - Done to death on previous threads...Many TV/TS want to be "included" in normal rooms not "banished" to outskirts.

Any room on FAB is what the people in it make of it - you can talk to TV/TS if that is your thing, you can try to find a meet today, you can find a couple or a single, and you can talk to as many or as few people as you want to.

"

absolutely agree

anyway more cam rooms..less ppl meeting...IMO

to be truthful since new chat came into force and all the new rooms with CAMS the meets are getting less for a lot of people. We dont need any more rooms, hell we got some no one ever goes in. Go into the site supporters room use that for something xxxxx have fun lol

totaly agree with westy and kittenxx ....sound common sense

"totaly agree with westy and kittenxx ....sound common sense "

thanks...lol

"totaly agree with westy and kittenxx ....sound common sense

thanks...lol"

Agree!

A "meet me now" would be good.

I can't see the problem with people not accepting new rooms tbh, nobody twist's anyones are to go in them.

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

we already have plenty of rooms. more than enough

"please post suggestions for new chat rooms xx something like looking to meet now rooms cyber rooms may help thin out the divvy's xx"

why isnt it like another swinging site couples room, cpls and guys room, cpls and women room guys room, womens room etc??

only way to thin unwanted clowns out is to make them all verified rooms where you cant gain access without having verifications

verified by webcam

verified by meeting in person

photo verified

and then have different strands within that room section so all your ideas, tv/ts meet today directing etc etc could be in a respective verification strand

By *axwellTattMan  over a year ago

knutsford

maybe another one would be singles for singles has anyone thought of that one?

"maybe another one would be singles for singles has anyone thought of that one?"

Omg , you know us singles are not classed as swingers by some on here.

"maybe another one would be singles for singles has anyone thought of that one?"

Even better ..... Fab has a whole SITE for "singles for singles" - FabFlirts

Isn't that what the Meets, Events tab is for? Anyone wanting to meet in the next (X) time is advertising to Meet Now? Or the Who Is Nearby phone App of Fab?

By *corpi0stingMan  over a year ago

london

I think a 'timewasters' room would be quite useful

"Meet Today - Done to death on previous threads...lessen timewasters? Unlikely

lol

"

Just please keep the old rooms open. We enjoy camming in there x

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"I think a 'timewasters' room would be quite useful "

lol! would anyone admit to being a timewaster and actually go into the room tho?

knutsford

"maybe another one would be singles for singles has anyone thought of that one?

Even better ..... Fab has a whole SITE for "singles for singles" - FabFlirts "

have they where?????? lol

knutsford

Omg , you know us singles are not classed as swingers by some on here. "

then they are just sad then

Even better ..... Fab has a whole SITE for "singles for singles" - FabFlirts "

I didn't think that was for NSA sex but more of a dating site ?

"please post suggestions for new chat rooms xx something like looking to meet now rooms cyber rooms may help thin out the divvy's xx"

Only thing that will thin out divvys as you put it is a mod in each room permantly, also maybe changing rules, those on cams in regional rooms to remain dressed, if want to get naked goto directing room, as often is the cammers getting naked that encourages idiots to direct, happens constantly in midlands room, rarely see mods in their during the day if at all, and only for very brief spells in the evening, yet go in other rooms and see 2-3 mods in together

Even better ..... Fab has a whole SITE for "singles for singles" - FabFlirts

I didn't think that was for NSA sex but more of a dating site ? "

NSA sex/dating..swinging normally involves more than 2people IMO x

"please post suggestions for new chat rooms xx something like looking to meet now rooms cyber rooms may help thin out the divvy's xx

Only thing that will thin out divvys as you put it is a mod in each room permantly, also maybe changing rules, those on cams in regional rooms to remain dressed, if want to get naked goto directing room, as often is the cammers getting naked that encourages idiots to direct, happens constantly in midlands room, rarely see mods in their during the day if at all, and only for very brief spells in the evening, yet go in other rooms and see 2-3 mods in together"

its a sex site, getting naked is and will always be part of the attraction, if someone breaks the chatroom rules, report..and the chat can be looked at later.

the block button also stops people chatting that might be directing u..

people should essentially be ing out the 'idiots' as much by themselves as moderators in my opinion..but coming to complain there was some sexually overt conversation on a swinging adult sex based site just appears really odd to me

"please post suggestions for new chat rooms xx something like looking to meet now rooms cyber rooms may help thin out the divvy's xx

Only thing that will thin out divvys as you put it is a mod in each room permantly, also maybe changing rules, those on cams in regional rooms to remain dressed, if want to get naked goto directing room, as often is the cammers getting naked that encourages idiots to direct, happens constantly in midlands room, rarely see mods in their during the day if at all, and only for very brief spells in the evening, yet go in other rooms and see 2-3 mods in together"

What happens if people want to play on cam but don't want to be directed? If people cannot control their tongue/fingers then that is not the problem of the people playing on cam.

Rules are simple. If you are not in any of the 5 directing rooms then don't direct people on cam. It really is that easy.

By *aradiseClub50Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough zouch

"I think a meet now room would be a good addition. I would also like to see room for minorities such as TVs and Admirers."

Only thing that will thin out divvys as you put it is a mod in each room permantly, also maybe changing rules, those on cams in regional rooms to remain dressed, if want to get naked goto directing room, as often is the cammers getting naked that encourages idiots to direct, happens constantly in midlands room, rarely see mods in their during the day if at all, and only for very brief spells in the evening, yet go in other rooms and see 2-3 mods in together

What happens if people want to play on cam but don't want to be directed? If people cannot control their tongue/fingers then that is not the problem of the people playing on cam.

Rules are simple. If you are not in any of the 5 directing rooms then don't direct people on cam. It really is that easy."

If they want to play on cam they can play in directing rooms, just as easy. I've seen for myself cammers deliberately teasing which encourages directing, easiest solution, play/tease for directing rooms only

Has anyone mentioned cam only room ?

Rules are simple. If you are not in any of the 5 directing rooms then don't direct people on cam. It really is that easy.

If they want to play on cam they can play in directing rooms, just as easy. I've seen for myself cammers deliberately teasing which encourages directing, easiest solution, play/tease for directing rooms only"

There are still people who don't want to be directed though. They shouldn't have to put up with it if it's not what they want. Yes, there are members who enjoy teasing but that doesn't mean that playing should only be limited to directing rooms. If people don't have self control then that is their problem, not the people who are playing.

"

how would it be moderated? The mods are volunteers and come on as and when they can.

If they want to play on cam they can play in directing rooms, just as easy. I've seen for myself cammers deliberately teasing which encourages directing, easiest solution, play/tease for directing rooms only

There are still people who don't want to be directed though. They shouldn't have to put up with it if it's not what they want. Yes, there are members who enjoy teasing but that doesn't mean that playing should only be limited to directing rooms. If people don't have self control then that is their problem, not the people who are playing."

"

I agree there should be a cam only room

Or what about an who's near me based room

By *otwifeHunter808Man  over a year ago

Bury

How about a room that you have to have 3 veri's on your account by members before you can go in ? Don't know how it can be done ? Or a nother idea club chat ...

It worked a while back when I started a campaign for midlands room. It repkaced a 'lobby' though. Not sure there is server space for more rooms....?

"How about a room that you have to have 3 veri's on your account by members before you can go in ? Don't know how it can be done ? Or a nother idea club chat ..."

why three veris we got a verified room and a site supporters room USA room whichhardly get used

With todays technology I,m sure there is software to detect a cam on entry if not it don,t allow I person to enter then from there a mod can view and if a human ain,t on the stream ban the profile for x amount of days

how would it be moderated? The mods are volunteers and come on as and when they can."

"How about a room that you have to have 3 veri's on your account by members before you can go in ? Don't know how it can be done ? Or a nother idea club chat ..."

Now would that be 3 cam veris , 3 social veris , 3 of the old phone veris or 3 we fucked like rabbits all night long veris or even a combination of any

"only way to thin unwanted clowns out is to make them all verified rooms where you cant gain access without having verifications

verified by webcam

verified by meeting in person

photo verified

and then have different strands within that room section so all your ideas, tv/ts meet today directing etc etc could be in a respective verification strand"

An excellent idea, should out some of the timwasters

"I think a meet now room would be a good addition. I would also like to see room for minorities such as TVs and Admirers.

"

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

I'd like a room for middle aged bricklayers that like lickin ladies bums......

Ta

"I'd like a room for middle aged bricklayers that like lickin ladies bums......

Ta"

bricklayerbumlicker..great new username..am stealing it

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

"I'd like a room for middle aged bricklayers that like lickin ladies bums......

Ta

bricklayerbumlicker..great new username..am stealing it"

Dammit.......

i think a Bi Meets Room would be good ... that could incorporate -

- TV/CD/TS

- Bi Females/Males

- Bi Couples

People mentioned about TV/TS etc using all normal rooms , I would disagree and say more may interact if they had a more "friendly" room of say bi couples/singles/TV etc ...

I have been in the chatrooms and seen some of the shit people give TV/TS people .. myself am a TS and i cam sometimes to chat and have had a few silly comments off the tools

just my thoughts on this ...

Bi meets room sounds good.

Self moderation is also a way forward...block the clowns so they can't see your cam, can't pm and you can't read their messages either.

they should be like a one on one room so you can just cam between each other and not let everyone see

that could be a feature for paying members .. perhaps in private chat you can have webcam that is only visible to the person in private chat with you ?

i know many other sites have this setup in private functions .. guess it depends on the brand of chat applet they are using etc ..

how about if your on cam playing in a non directing room you are asked to move to a directing room.

think there are enough rooms without segregated rooms for bi or tv/ts/cd. i personally like chatting to everyone and dont judge by their sexual orientation or how they choose to dress.

What if you like to get naked or tease but hate the directing rooms? I wondered about an Exhibitionist room. This might help stop the "numpty brigade" from filling up the non directing chat rooms.

This room wouldn't even need a chat facility but maybe just the option for a "thumbs up" symbol to show appreciation? Genuine ppl could then message to inbox to make contact. Let's face it, if you are providing some kind of show you're not really chatting.

"that could be a feature for paying members .. perhaps in private chat you can have webcam that is only visible to the person in private chat with you ?

i know many other sites have this setup in private functions .. guess it depends on the brand of chat applet they are using etc .. "

» Add a new message to this topic