FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Blocking Groups In PM

Blocking Groups In PM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would LOVE it, if it became possible to block a group of people ie M profiles.

I have no problem receiving PMs from F or MF & I would still like to chat privately with them, but the Ms really do my head in as we get so many & they're not what we;re interested in. & I've found that it will screw the chat room up a bit (it will cut off at the top, so unable to scroll etc)

Also it's SERIOUSLY annoying when typing in the chatroom or in a PM, the typing automatically goes into the newest PM that appears, even mid sentence!

Any chance of maybe looking into it?

80% of the time I get that annoyed in the chatroom I end of leaving like a drama queen, which I hate doing, but I get SO annoyed!

PLEASE look into changing it...pretty please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We do find the P.M. system a pain too especially when Morrigan is on. You can be happily chatting away but having to keep one hand on the mouse to keep the chat your talking in on top we also give up on a busy night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Simple solution turn your pm's off and ask the people you want to pm if you can pm them instead, works great for me

» Add a new message to this topic