FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > General chat rooms.

General chat rooms.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is it that just lately it seems that general chat rooms seem to be overcome with directors, are there not enough mods? are there not enough directing rooms? are the rules not displayed enough, all i know its really annoying when your in a general chat room where ppl cant direct (thats why we go in there by the way)come in and force direction and then ppl direct, please carn't summit be done as its putting alot of ppl off!!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Why not post in feedback/suggestions?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely. i know there's always issues with the odd director here and there, but recently it seems to have just got worse and worse, to a point now where those who want to come in and use these rooms (for chat, shock horror!) are not bothering. The lack of moderation is a real concern, as is the consistency of application of the rules. I know the mods have a hard job, and i'm full of respect for the job they do, but the general chat experience has just gone down the toilet recently due to these amateur spielbergs. I used to report profiles, but nothing ever seemed to be done. Anyway now i have got that off my chest, i can have a wank. thanking you

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Moving this to Chatroom Feedback

"Moving this to Chatroom Feedback "

As long as i get to moan i don't mind where i do it

lol