FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > User categories

User categories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Something happened in chat today..... A TS, who in life is now a female, was rather upset that next to her avatar in chat it states TV. And the only way to get around it was to either put up with it or re-register as a female. But by re-registering, she would lose her friends list and verifications. Personally, I think that the existing TV/TS option should be available as two seperate options.....either TV or TS. Not really sure why I am ranting about this really apart from the fact that I saw how upset she was by it all.

Ranting over ! xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i agree with you hun but if she is now a female why didnt she register first time as female maybe if she contacted admin they may be able to advise her

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Well I know admin can change couples profiles to singles and vice versa so they should be able to change hers to a female profile without losing any of her veris etc

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apparently, she did message admin several times but nobody got back to her. I just think that if you are TV or TS, which are as different as M or F, then the seperate options should be there to choose, not for people to feel alienated.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I agree as there is a big difference between a TV and a TS.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I agree as there is a big difference between a TV and a TS."

there is xxx

» Add a new message to this topic