FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > cant open accouint

cant open accouint

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lums121 OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

we have 2 accounts but cant open jans account have asked for password and got it through email but still unable to so cant even cancel it andstart a fresh any ideas please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

caps lock maybe

nottingham

tried that still no joy so frustrating

Use the "contact" link at the bottom of the page to tell Admin privately a) the sitename and b) the email address used. They should be able to sort it for you.

nottingham

will try that many thanks

nottingham

still no joy

I'm not an admin, so take my words with a pinch of salt...

If I've understood you right:

You have your couples account - the one you posted this thread with, and a second account for Jan as a single woman at a guess? You've tried the password reset by the sounds of it.

Can you find Jan's account using the seach options? If not then her account may have been deleted. This is a guess, but it could have been flagged as a spam account if you have both been using the same ip address to access the site.

I'd give the site admins at least 24 hours to see if they can sort anything. As I understand it, they are voluteers and hence are less likely to be online at this time of night on a Sunday.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Can you find Jan's account using the seach options? If not then her account may have been deleted. This is a guess, but it could have been flagged as a spam account if you have both been using the same ip address to access the site."
Absolutely no reason why this should have happened, unless the accounts were trying to cross verify each other. Many, many couples have singles accounts too, for chat even if they don't meet alone.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Can you find Jan's account using the seach options? If not then her account may have been deleted. This is a guess, but it could have been flagged as a spam account if you have both been using the same ip address to access the site.Absolutely no reason why this should have happened, unless the accounts were trying to cross verify each other. Many, many couples have singles accounts too, for chat even if they don't meet alone."

This

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"we have 2 accounts but cant open jans account have asked for password and got it through email but still unable to so cant even cancel it andstart a fresh any ideas please

"

Just re-read the OP, can you clarify if you're having trouble opening a new account or having trouble logging in to an existing one which has previously been working?

» Add a new message to this topic