FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > A room specially for TV/CD's

A room specially for TV/CD's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to have a room dedicated to TV/CD's?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would it be possible to have a room dedicated to TV/CD's?"

And what makes TV/CD's so special to have your own room? You come into the rooms for 'normal' people, so 'normal' people would go into TV/CD rooms....thus making no difference to how it is now. Stop segregating yourselves and you may find yourselves more acceptable to society in general.

bliddy hell lets think now

1. room for CDs/TVs what about room for Ts/s

2. Room for orally bi males

3. room for orally bi females

4. ...........

5...........6.......... bliddy list could be endless we are who we are we all go into all rooms cept USA cos no one in there they all inWales room lol

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

My campaign would be to have the TV and TS label separated, but if yours is to have your own chat room and segregate yourself further then so be it.

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Dont see why there should be a seperate tv chatroom

no reason why it cant be like the "other" site ...... create your own room/s .... which works.

We dont use the chat rooms on here.... too vague areas and too many in them at any one time makes it difficult to work.

Best of luck to those who like them though...

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

Why? There are many dedicated sites to tv/ts/cd's this is fab! I couldn't think of anything worse personally! Chat room full of us?? I'm not a lesbian for one and I prefer to mix with str8 ppl more than any other orientation. ........if you can't stand the heat hun......... Need to get out the kitchen ........talk about social integration or is it segregation We ALL mix with one another on here

why separate tv/cd into a separate chatroom they chat as normal as a bi fem or bi male. my fella is a cd and meet him through midlands chat room had there been a separate room i would never have done this. people choose who they chat to as already said if you dont like the chat rooms dont use them simples

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Right. Well I think that went well dont you?

"My campaign would be to have the TV and TS label separated, but if yours is to have your own chat room and segregate yourself further then so be it. "

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"My campaign would be to have the TV and TS label separated, but if yours is to have your own chat room and segregate yourself further then so be it.

"

As a TV myself...I fully agree

The forums and chartrooms are dire enough on the tranny sites without FS adding to ema,

And Kleenex can only produce so much tissues in a day.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"My campaign would be to have the TV and TS label separated, but if yours is to have your own chat room and segregate yourself further then so be it. "

Totally agree about the whole TS/TV/CD/TG. The descriptions need to be updated.

As for a separate chat room, I don't think there should be as it is just another form of segregation. Would it mean that TV's/TG's wont be allowed in other rooms then?

» Add a new message to this topic