FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > How is it possible

How is it possible

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

that one user can be in more then one room at a time? I thought admin had this sorted?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

It's a bug with chat. Sometimes when you switch rooms it does not acknowledge you have left one room and moved to another. The chat will show you as in one or more rooms but you are really only in one room.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's magic.

"It's a bug with chat. Sometimes when you switch rooms it does not acknowledge you have left one room and moved to another. The chat will show you as in one or more rooms but you are really only in one room. "

are you sure because last night saw ppl on cam and chatting in both rooms lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's a bug with chat. Sometimes when you switch rooms it does not acknowledge you have left one room and moved to another. The chat will show you as in one or more rooms but you are really only in one room.

are you sure because last night saw ppl on cam and chatting in both rooms lol "

That's what I'm sure I saw as well one guy on cam and chatting in two rooms

"It's a bug with chat. Sometimes when you switch rooms it does not acknowledge you have left one room and moved to another. The chat will show you as in one or more rooms but you are really only in one room.

That's what I'm sure I saw as well one guy on cam and chatting in two rooms"

Report the profile and the chatlogs can be looked at as to where they were..

aint ever gonna report anything again last thing i reported as a favour for someone else i got banned from seeing the profile i complained about lol live and let live i think these days lol

That's what I'm sure I saw as well one guy on cam and chatting in two rooms

Report the profile and the chatlogs can be looked at as to where they were.."

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

are you sure because last night saw ppl on cam and chatting in both rooms lol "

It's still a bug. The chat shows them and their cam in 2 rooms or more. However they are only in one room.

Somebody may for example be in directing room one with their cam on. They then switch rooms to directing room three. The chat (sometimes) does not log them out of directing room one. So to me and you it appears they are in 2 rooms at once. However they are really only in room three.

Try going in 2 rooms yourself at once. The chat will tell you it is not allowed and close down chat.

must be a glitch cos they were saying one thing in one room i.e.directing and then something else in a chat room lol wicked innit xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic