FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > HIDDEN CAM

HIDDEN CAM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I was in Northern Room Chat last night. Before I went into the Northern Room I clicked for the cam to be hidden. It showed the icon and the blank sign over my cam. So I proceeded to chat in the room. People went onto say hello to the guy I was sitting next to. I thought this was strange that they would know he was with me. So I asked in the room, can you see me. To which everyone replied yes. Everything I then went onto do, like stick two fingers up etc people copied straight away proving that in fact they could actually see me.

Could you explain how this happened please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This shouldn't have happened Princess.

The only thing I can suggest is.... what happened to me about 2 years ago. I clicked to hide cam, but then when I chatted in the room, I didn't realise that my cursor was not in the chat box, and it accidentally turned my cam back on.

It wasn't until someone said "wow, sunny, we don't usually see your nipples" that I realised this had happened LOL. Meg can vouch for this (she a muppet who never told me I was still showing!) xxxx

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"This shouldn't have happened Princess.

The only thing I can suggest is.... what happened to me about 2 years ago. I clicked to hide cam, but then when I chatted in the room, I didn't realise that my cursor was not in the chat box, and it accidentally turned my cam back on.

It wasn't until someone said "wow, sunny, we don't usually see your nipples" that I realised this had happened LOL. Meg can vouch for this (she a muppet who never told me I was still showing!) xxxx"

not megs fault as i was holding on to her hands to stop her typing

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

Sorry Sunny, I didn't know it wasn't intended - I thought you were being brave and as no-one else was mentioning it then I said nothing as didn't want to draw more attention - I'm innocent I tell ya!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

honestly through out all the time in the chat room it still showed my cam as hidden, i was amazed that peops could still see me....gob smacked is more the term i would refer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've also had problems with the mic, every time I enter I knock my mic off only to find that it's switched itself back on again. I have to turn it off 3 times sometimes. I am not the only one its happened too, so could admin take a look at that please..

Also is there a way when you block a person in chat they are blocked straight away rather than having to log out the site and back in again before the block will take place!!?

» Add a new message to this topic