FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Anonymous chat

Anonymous chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *limBobStretchedPants OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I have been playing with a new update to an old app called badoo. The update is anonymous chat. It will find you someone to chat to anonymously for 3 minutes. Perhaps something like this could be adapted to fab. Just for a little fun. It would also mean that you could only chat to people who match your preferences and you match theirs.

Don't know if it would work but it would be a great feature for fab I think anyway lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Wouldn't it be open for people to be abusive? With chat as it is, moderated and logged, anyone that is less than suitable for this type of site can be easily removed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol sounds like chat roulette

why do you wanna chat annon for??

By *limBobStretchedPants OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Yeah I suppose it is a bit like chat roulette lol I hadn't really considered it.

Although some might be abusive each person could have a skip or a block button to just move to the next person.

Chatting anonymously can be fun and as the vast majority are like minded fabsters it might just add a little more spice to it.

"I have been playing with a new update to an old app called badoo. The update is anonymous chat. It will find you someone to chat to anonymously for 3 minutes. Perhaps something like this could be adapted to fab. Just for a little fun. It would also mean that you could only chat to people who match your preferences and you match theirs.

Don't know if it would work but it would be a great feature for fab I think anyway lol "

Great idea!

"why do you wanna chat annon for??"

Cam chat as well would be very interesting!

» Add a new message to this topic