FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Hidden profiles

Hidden profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *raveheart57 OP   Couple  over a year ago

renfrewshire

Why join the site then hide your profile then check people out knowing they can't check them out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arlmanMan  over a year ago

Southend

"Why join the site then hide your profile then check people out knowing they can't check them out"

They shouldnt be allowed in chat if they are hidden.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

It's your auntie Doris checking up on you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"They shouldnt be allowed in chat if they are hidden. "

I totally disagree! Many people use the chatrooms to keep in touch with friends they have already made (who don't need to see a profile, since they know the person).

Southend

"They shouldnt be allowed in chat if they are hidden.

I totally disagree! Many people use the chatrooms to keep in touch with friends they have already made (who don't need to see a profile, since they know the person).

"

Valid point but then they should be restricted to just talking to freinds then.

"They shouldnt be allowed in chat if they are hidden.

Valid point but then they should be restricted to just talking to freinds then."

Why is hiding a profile so threatening that you want them banned from chat?

"Why join the site then hide your profile then check people out knowing they can't check them out"

Or wink ....and leave a trail to the HIDDEN PROFILE punchline! Does seem a little strange Maybe people forget /dont realise theyve hidden their profile. Its easy to click boxes when your on auto pilot

"Valid point but then they should be restricted to just talking to freinds then."

So you think that people who aren't actively looking to meet strangers shouldn't be allowed in chat???

I'm not actively looking to meet strangers (my profile isn't hidden, but it might as well be!). However I love chatting with friends and friends-of-friends. And guess what? I might actually meet some of the lovely people I have chatted with!

I really don't see why you have a problem with people using the site in the way that they choose. Have you been rejected by someone in chat?

Southend

"Valid point but then they should be restricted to just talking to freinds then.

So you think that people who aren't actively looking to meet strangers shouldn't be allowed in chat???

I'm not actively looking to meet strangers (my profile isn't hidden, but it might as well be!). However I love chatting with friends and friends-of-friends. And guess what? I might actually meet some of the lovely people I have chatted with!

I really don't see why you have a problem with people using the site in the way that they choose. Have you been rejected by someone in chat?

"

Its polite to look at someones profile before speaking to them so you dont ask the stupid question that the numpties do.

Its the ones who come into chat ask questions make comments but then hide their profiles that are the problems. Read the original comment it doesnt advocate banning anyone from chat its says if the want to talk to their friends let them. But if they want to talk to other then they have to show the same courtesy and show their information thats all.

fabs can be addictive.

when my profile is hidden i have it my head that nobody will be making contact so I dont need to check in every 15 minsutes to get the buzz of reading a new mail.

its just a physiological break for me.

I wouldn't wink or send mails if my profile is hidden but do partake in the forums.

its hidden now so dont feel like im coming to get ya

" .... But if they want to talk to other then they have to show the same courtesy and show their information thats all."

Well, I show absolutely no information on my profile, and I talk to everyone in chat. You're the first person to suggest that I am discourteous for doing so, but you're entitled to your opinion.

"It's your auntie Doris checking up on you. "
ha ha

i dont like it when someone in chat chatters away to me when i go check profile oops its hidden. I just then know i aint ever gonna meet them Its everyones choice to show or hide etc.,

we just block them ....... they aint lookin at us if we cant look at them

» Add a new message to this topic