FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Ladies enjoy watching guys wank & suck each other

Ladies enjoy watching guys wank & suck each other

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *igger74 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Derbyshire

Any ladies like see 2 guys wank & suck each other do they find it horny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *w1stedS1sta2026Woman 10 weeks ago

Tw1stedTown

A few ladies find it horny.... Yes i am one of them... sometimes I will head in to the Bi directing room to see what is about...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *inkycpleukCouple 10 weeks ago

Edinburgh/Stockton on tees

Yes again from me x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *amand1985Man 8 weeks ago

glasgow

Would love a few women watching me suck cock (or cocks) and swallowing cum

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hilled SamMan 8 weeks ago

Reading

Nice to know 😍

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *abulous2Couple 8 weeks ago

woodbridge

Me love it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *inkPomPomWoman 8 weeks ago

Isle of Man

If the guys are hot, probs

Two random dudes noshing, noooo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *etro manMan 8 weeks ago

manchester

I have me a few bi couples and it’s been a enjoyable experience allowing us to enjoy each other’s bodies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hunkymonkey81Man 8 weeks ago

Sheffield

Love to suck cock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *orthEastCuriousWoman 8 weeks ago

sunderland

One of my biggest fantasies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rmrs95Couple 8 weeks ago

Chester

It turns me on seeing guys pleasure each other ... thats why I (mrs) love mmf 😜😘 xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *arriedfun69Man 8 weeks ago

Bedford

My ex loved watching me play with another guy…always a stipulation that she wouldn’t join in directly and let us play whilst she had “solo” fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lanonMan 8 weeks ago

wrexham

I’m definitely interested in this just need to find the right guy/cpl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *heswanMan 8 weeks ago

Mansfield

Love watching him with guys x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *36guyMan 8 weeks ago

Stocksbridge Sheffield

Horny waiting for u to ring me n make me cum now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hunkymonkey81Man 8 weeks ago

Sheffield

Love sucking guys and being fkd

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *igjim69newMan 8 weeks ago

Near Scunthorpe

Love to perform infront of his Mrs so if your local and looking give me a shout xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *exyPlayTimeWoman 8 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Yes but in person xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ike26jMan 8 weeks ago

nottingham


"It turns me on seeing guys pleasure each other ... thats why I (mrs) love mmf 😜😘 xx"
nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *trkenitMan 7 weeks ago

Clovis

I love when a couple watches me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *igrating ladMan 7 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

Back in the covid days I loved putting on shows on cam for couples and females, I use to get so naughty with toys and self facial, then after covid a woman on here asked me to do this, so found a guy and we put on a show as she watched. It became a regular thing then all of a sudden I found cam play sort of disappeared and no one wanted it any more. Shame as loved it, as your see from my verifications lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *etro manMan 6 weeks ago

manchester

Previous post have( met couples ) clubs beach sauna party drinks chat and back to there hotel or home a fun one was in the car both taking turns to drive even recording on cam and watching after near a water park

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *orny man bhamMan 6 weeks ago

Birmingham

Wow ild love to be the mmf with you involved

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hunkymonkey81Man 6 weeks ago

Sheffield

I love being watched

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *oung41Man 5 weeks ago

bedale

It was My best friends biggest fantasy and she arranged my first bi mmf! She went crazy for it! My now girlfriend loves it too! Like she said pleasure is pleasure it don’t matter who the person is

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ohno888Man 4 weeks ago

carlisle

Ive a cock im whilling to be sucked and have a woman watch sounds so bloody 🔥🔥

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *aulnextMan 4 weeks ago

Hoar Cross Staffordshire

Love a woman watch me wank or her partner suck my cock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ubbySucksCouple 4 weeks ago

Hook

I love watching hubby get used by a hard cock.

It gets me so excited seeing him submit to a cock for me.

My ideal would be to find a local guy who wants to use him regularly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *pentoall555Man 4 weeks ago

benfleet

I love to be watched while I play with myself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hornyx69Man 4 weeks ago

kent

Love watching men cum

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *chupforitMan 4 weeks ago

Peterborough


"I love watching hubby get used by a hard cock.

It gets me so excited seeing him submit to a cock for me.

My ideal would be to find a local guy who wants to use him regularly."

It's a shame we are not closer.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *igYin n CowGirlCouple 4 weeks ago

New Cumnock

I'd watch, i have lol! CG x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *oyalewithcheeseCouple 4 weeks ago

Stoke

Yes for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *etro manMan 3 weeks ago

manchester

Manchester area clubs sauna hotel etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *nnandElleCouple 3 weeks ago

Brackley

Never known Elle wetter than when a guy joined us for MMF and she was watching him fuck me (Enn) in our sling.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *otfunx1Man 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I want her to ask if i want cock too. Id love her to watch as i suck another man swallow his load

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ersatilefoxMan 3 weeks ago

Notts


"A few ladies find it horny.... Yes i am one of them... sometimes I will head in to the Bi directing room to see what is about... "

Yes we have noticed lol. And you always look like I kid in a candy shop.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *p478Man 3 weeks ago

norfolk

My fwb likes watching men wank and suck me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *p478Man 3 weeks ago

norfolk

My fwb likes watching men wank and suck me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *enny98Woman 3 weeks ago

liverpool

I love watching guy on guy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ndy79randyMan 3 weeks ago

Washington


"I love watching guy on guy"

I would like to cum for you Jenny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *enny98Woman 3 weeks ago

liverpool


"I love watching guy on guy

I would like to cum for you Jenny "

With another guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *chupforitMan 3 weeks ago

Peterborough


"I love watching guy on guy

I would like to cum for you Jenny

With another guy? "

Would you like me to do it Jenny I do enjoy a nice mouthful lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *enny98Woman 3 weeks ago

liverpool


"I love watching guy on guy

I would like to cum for you Jenny

With another guy?

Would you like me to do it Jenny I do enjoy a nice mouthful lol. "

This thread is about guy on guy, which I like watching.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *chupforitMan 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

I ment the comment from the poster above.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *enny98Woman 3 weeks ago

liverpool


"I ment the comment from the poster above. "

So you and _ndy79randy would put a show on for me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *chupforitMan 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

Not sure about him me definitely just sit there naked telling us explicitly what to do for you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Had a few meets where female half of the couple just watched her bf wank and suck me dry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *un guy300Man 3 weeks ago

Swansea


"I love watching hubby get used by a hard cock.

It gets me so excited seeing him submit to a cock for me.

My ideal would be to find a local guy who wants to use him regularly."

wish I lived nearer to you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *unCplForMenCouple 3 weeks ago

Manchester

Me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ay and DrewCouple 3 weeks ago

CHESHIRE

Yes my wife love's it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *edsandhertsbonkersCouple 3 weeks ago

Luton

It’s a yes for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *smCouple 3 weeks ago

Saltash

there's a bi directing room ??

Know what I'm doing next day off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *i-JKCouple 3 weeks ago

coventry

I love watching guys wank- often in the chat rooms for a good perve. Watch gay porn at times and would definitely love to see it in person...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Had a meet where gf just watched just wank, suck and ballbust each other, particularly interested in seeing me wank while her bf pulled my balls… i shot my load and left, wonder what they got upto when i left….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iam_matthewMan 3 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

well I love knowing there’s many people who love a perv, can’t wait to get on later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ersatilefoxMan 3 weeks ago

Notts


"A few ladies find it horny.... Yes i am one of them... sometimes I will head in to the Bi directing room to see what is about... "

If you don't know what it's about twisty god help the rest of us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *andK78Couple 3 weeks ago

Newport

Only experienced it in a gloryhole, but even then it's still a huge turn on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *arge packetMan 3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Love a woman to come and watch my regular cocksucker take my load over his face

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ilady50Woman 3 weeks ago

Lancashire

Yes, and it's plentiful at clubs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *lderbiguyMan 2 weeks ago

Peterhead

Love to oblige

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0624

0