FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > regular misbehavers spoiling chat

regular misbehavers spoiling chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obsrocket OP   Man  over a year ago

Loughborough

I was just thinking how much nicer chat would be without the one night members who come into chat to cause trouble and had a thought if there was a another type of membership with chat rooms only invited members could access. I was thinking along the lines of just for meet verified members who have been on site for over 12 months or new members who have been invited by a mod as they have proved themselves in chat. Well we can all have dreams hey.

Not sure if this is feasable but it would mean the regular users of Fab chat rooms do not get a perfectly harmonious time chatting to others in chat spoilt by individuals who want to stir up trouble and spoil chat for everyone else. Any other thoughts or ideas would of course be welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is a room for verified people now.

Loughborough

"There is a room for verified people now. "

I think my new glasses are not as good as I thought, does sort of answer my question there thanks

Loughborough

another thought though, although we do have a verified users room once verified by cam, meet otherwise people do go in the room. A newbie could get a "friend" to verify and then be allowed into the current room. My Idea was to create a room for longer serving and more respectful users of chat, and ultimately a friendlier chat room experience for all.

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

Some of the longstanding members have even been known to cause problems. Can't see a way round it unfortunately. Therde will always be some " on any site" that are just hell bent

On troublemaking .....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably the worst idea I've came across on here in my 5 years of using this site. I find it easier to switch off mentally if I delete, if I want to go abroad or take a holiday rather than hide my profile and not log in.

In my opinion, it's often the longest serving memberships that are the most pernicious. The most skilled at having digs, subtle enough not to get them banned. The type not to let previous things go and are often the type to spread the word to their mates and start a bullying campaign. Someones length of time doesn't affect their behaviour.

Sorry, nothing personal but what an awful idea.

I have no idea how people can even use the chat rooms. It seems like it's just loads of overly horney mean shouting poorly spelt lewd comments at attention whores.

Much like the forums then I guess!

Loughborough

"Probably the worst idea I've came across on here in my 5 years of using this site. I find it easier to switch off mentally if I delete, if I want to go abroad or take a holiday rather than hide my profile and not log in.

In my opinion, it's often the longest serving memberships that are the most pernicious. The most skilled at having digs, subtle enough not to get them banned. The type not to let previous things go and are often the type to spread the word to their mates and start a bullying campaign. Someones length of time doesn't affect their behaviour.

Sorry, nothing personal but what an awful idea. "

No problem I was interested to know peoples opinions and you are quite right there are also long time members who can be very rude in chat.

We love going on cam!..but when you get assholes been nasty and calling you slag/slut/ whore!!!!...then tell me WHY you go on there then???...thats what its there for "doh"it is rather off putting..I wonder if they would actually tell you to your face..( I doubt it)..they dont even know me, so for them to judge on what they see on screen..shame on them!..because if they knew me they would think differently! ..bambi x

"I was just thinking how much nicer chat would be without the one night members who come into chat to cause trouble and had a thought if there was a another type of membership with chat rooms only invited members could access. I was thinking along the lines of just for meet verified members who have been on site for over 12 months or new members who have been invited by a mod as they have proved themselves in chat. Well we can all have dreams hey.

Not sure if this is feasable but it would mean the regular users of Fab chat rooms do not get a perfectly harmonious time chatting to others in chat spoilt by individuals who want to stir up trouble and spoil chat for everyone else. Any other thoughts or ideas would of course be welcome. "

Does it really matter what you do in chat rooms? As long as it doesn't hurt anyone! And as for giving you phone number out isn't that your choice??

» Add a new message to this topic