FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Lycra or gym wear on a woman

Lycra or gym wear on a woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *ardJuicy OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Bexley

Gym wear or lycra on a woman is hotter than hot, question is ladies do you know they tease and if so do you sometimes catch a guy or woman sneakily perving and do you tease even more or is it annoying and think, you sad person, personally I can't help looking (sneakily mind you) at a cameltoe especially in the gym ,my wife also sneakily looks and points women out to me that she thinks are hot in them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *heStoryofOTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Bibury

I love wearing tiny tight lycra at the gym and enjoy people looking at me x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hilled SamMan 10 weeks ago

Reading

They are hot but also need to be the right fit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *kinmistressWoman 10 weeks ago

pl12

Are cameltoes hot? I always try hide mine. It makes me self conscious as it looks like its trying to eat my shorts!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *otfunx1Man 10 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Love when she asks me if it looks ok before going out in her gym gear. She knows teases me so much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 10 weeks ago

SA3

I absolutely love this view. See it a lot at supermarket as it’s near a gym. I try to be discreet though as i think they have been for a workout and don’t want me salivating!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 10 weeks ago

SA3


"Are cameltoes hot? I always try hide mine. It makes me self conscious as it looks like its trying to eat my shorts!"

Yes, very hot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *loydyMan 10 weeks ago

British


"Gym wear or lycra on a woman is hotter than hot, question is ladies do you know they tease and if so do you sometimes catch a guy or woman sneakily perving and do you tease even more or is it annoying and think, you sad person, personally I can't help looking (sneakily mind you) at a cameltoe especially in the gym ,my wife also sneakily looks and points women out to me that she thinks are hot in them"
most gym wear is lycra

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *heStoryofOTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Bibury


"Are cameltoes hot? I always try hide mine. It makes me self conscious as it looks like its trying to eat my shorts!"

Yes, absolutely amazing xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *orthridingMan 8 weeks ago

Knutsford


"Are cameltoes hot? I always try hide mine. It makes me self conscious as it looks like its trying to eat my shorts!"

REDHOT!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *aughty in our 40sCouple 8 weeks ago

Lowton

I literally live in gym wear cos it’s comfier I have recently got a girl crush at the gym too -

Pointed her out to the hubby so now we both try and watch her discreetly lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ymbunny99Woman 8 weeks ago

sheerness

I literally live in gym wear

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eenALongTime.....Man 8 weeks ago

......

Thank the lord, I've been waiting for this post!

Love the thought of a woman wearing this clothing to get looks and tease even more!

What about around the pool in a bikini & u catch someone looking? Do u give an extra wiggle, bend, stretch?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *kibirdWoman 7 weeks ago

Gillingham ( Dorset, not Kent)

I do catch people looking at me but I always think they’re just judging me for being so out of shape lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0