FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Time wasters..

Time wasters..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *othrockercpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Halloween Town

Are we allowed to Name & Shame?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No Absolutely Not!!! Risk a ban if you do, just report to Admin x

Halloween Town

Okey dokey, just fed up of all the men turning up to meets when its women i'm meant to be meeting.

Only so many times you can hear "my wife sent me ahead to check you out, come with me and i'll take you to her" or "my wifes ill but she said it was ok for me to play instead" y'know?

"Okey dokey, just fed up of all the men turning up to meets when its women i'm meant to be meeting.

Only so many times you can hear "my wife sent me ahead to check you out, come with me and i'll take you to her" or "my wifes ill but she said it was ok for me to play instead" y'know?

"

Can I just ask , did you ever actually speak to the wife as well before arranging meet ?

Halloween Town

It might sound naive but... there were numerous verifications, cam, phone (when they were accepted) and in person on their profile.

It's mostly socials meetings that are being messed about on at the mo.

Met some lovely people on here, but now and then i get a few days in a row of being trolled by time wasters it seems XD

"It might sound naive but... there were numerous verifications, cam, phone (when they were accepted) and in person on their profile.

It's mostly socials meetings that are being messed about on at the mo.

Met some lovely people on here, but now and then i get a few days in a row of being trolled by time wasters it seems XD

"

You need to up you selection process then , as harsh as it sounds you are the common denominator.

Do your own home work and don't rely on what someone else has written about them.

And always always insist on a phone call to both parties at the same time before hand.

Have fun.

"Okey dokey, just fed up of all the men turning up to meets when its women i'm meant to be meeting.

"

Its surprising how many guys try this ploy, My wife said its okay for me to come alone etc etc.....always place that in the Bullshit category!

Its surprising how many guys try this ploy, My wife said its okay for me to come alone etc etc.....always place that in the Bullshit category!"

Really people actually use this when they turn up ? I could see it being used on first contact or during messages but to do it on the point of turning up.

They use it in various formats, weve mainly experienced it whilst trying to arrange meets, general chat about what each couple like, arrange meetings and then low and behold on the day of the meeting we get the Im sorry its wifes wrong tome of Month or shes had to work late and has said I can come alone.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It might be best to actually speak to people before meeting.

I wouldn't name and shame though, report is a better option.