FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > What to do

What to do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'll be on cam later with my hubby. Is there anything in particular that people like to see?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go in one of the 5 Directing Rooms. You'll soon find people telling you what they like to see

Get arse out! Fist yourself! Suck your fingers! Get a toy in there! Bend over! Nipples! Spread your lips! Up the bum hole! Three fingers, four fingers, a dildo, an arm, a melon. More pussy more arse more tits more more more!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Get arse out! Fist yourself! Suck your fingers! Get a toy in there! Bend over! Nipples! Spread your lips! Up the bum hole! Three fingers, four fingers, a dildo, an arm, a melon. More pussy more arse more tits more more more!"

Haha that's some list!!

By *annanaman69Man  over a year ago

chester

"Get arse out! Fist yourself! Suck your fingers! Get a toy in there! Bend over! Nipples! Spread your lips! Up the bum hole! Three fingers, four fingers, a dildo, an arm, a melon. More pussy more arse more tits more more more!"

You missed a bus off... Sideways! Haha

"I'll be on cam later with my hubby. Is there anything in particular that people like to see? "

In my opinion folks like to see you enjoying yourself, no matter what you do. If you feel like being dominated a directing room is fine, otherwise stick to the non directing rooms

» Add a new message to this topic