FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Webcam or Wankcam the destruction of the Chatrooms!!

Webcam or Wankcam the destruction of the Chatrooms!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was a member back about 5 years ago and the chatrooms was full of fun, there was a good number of couples, females and males, the ratio was always more single males to the rest but not so overwhelming, Now 5 years on it's mostly single male cams with maybe a few couple cams, I'm pretty sure couples would rather see faces than cocks all the time, but i believe its now become the decline of the chatrooms! as females and couples dont find it appealing to go in the chatroom anymore?? i expect this has been covered before but just wanna know what people think??

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

If I come across a wankcam I turn it off, simple. If someone has been viewing me a while but not talking in the room I will click on their cam if it's on and if they're sat there wanking away whilst watching me drink my coffee it's a block

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive been a member on & off since i was 18 and since i can remember the chat rooms have always been full of cock cams.

To ny memory as well it was far worse in the old rooms as it wasbt clear if you were clicking on a m mf or f cam.

I think wank cams should have a some kind of warning that's what they are doing , forget how many times I've nearly had me eye poked out

I will admit in the old days of msn liking a one to one wank cam but in chat room if I clicked on one would just click back off again

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i dont do chatrooms any more ... much prefer forums

I've never looked!

I've nooooo interest whatsoever in watchin a chappie playing with his little jimmy OR in watchin a lady searching for her husband's watch OR indeed a couple draping their bits n pieces all over the screen

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wankcams on 3d monitors or tv's could breach all sorts of health and safety standards, they should but health and safety stickers on there profiles!!

i think wank cams should be resticted to directing rooms only. if a mod sees a wank cam in another room they should be asked to move to a directing room

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

I am newish and I think chatrooms are really nice for a wank..... but not chat.. I use forums for that.

I think the chatrooms are great!

Rule 6 states that people can appear nude or play on cam, in any room. I support this, as some ladies/couples like to be exhibitionists, without being directed. But this rule applies regardless of gender (if I click on a cock-cam, I can just click off immediately!)

Unfortunately, the sheer number of men who like to wank on cam means that most women/couples won't watch man-cams, which is a shame for the polite and respectful men who chat with their cam on their face.

Morrigan likes to go into the chatrooms and she sometimes gets naked for a giggle but tends to get fed up with the guys who insist on her looking at their wank cam, it does nothing for her, she much prefers to see a face.

"I think the chatrooms are great!

Rule 6 states that people can appear nude or play on cam, in any room. I support this, as some ladies/couples like to be exhibitionists, without being directed. But this rule applies regardless of gender (if I click on a cock-cam, I can just click off immediately!)

Totally agree with all of this x

Unfortunately, the sheer number of men who like to wank on cam means that most women/couples won't watch man-cams, which is a shame for the polite and respectful men who chat with their cam on their face."

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

I have to say I do agree with peachy about the play on cam being restricted to directing rooms. As a regular chat user you notice certain names regularly popping up and playing up to the guys. This leads to directing, guys getting banned and all the fun and banter of chat being lost until said person has had their fun and decides to leave.

In my opinion it spoils chat for the majority of regular users who are there just for a bit of fun chat and banter

Phaedra: some people want to play on cam and NOT be directed..... where should they go?

Are you saying that there should be another kind of room? Like, a 'no sex or nudity on cam' room?

Bedworth

And some people want to have a chat, a laugh and some banter with their friends. At the moment it isn't possible to do that because of the problems caused by the people putting on a floor show and playing up to the guys in other rooms when there are directing rooms available that they could use.

I have nothing against nudity in chat. I'm often naked or partially clothed myself, even more so in the warm weather. Personally I choose to show only my shoulders up most of the time. My issue is the use of regional chat rooms as an extension to directing.

The rules are very clear, that "directing" is limited to the Directing Rooms.

If you see someone directing, or encouraging directing, or responding to directing in any other room, please report to Admin.

Bedworth

Kinda difficult to do when you have 20 or 30 guys all directing because of a floor show!

"Kinda difficult to do when you have 20 or 30 guys all directing because of a floor show!"

I think the point being made is the directing room is for someone to direct and be directed many do not want to be directed but do want to get naked and have a giggle and banter. This is not to encourage directing but just to have their own enjoyment. If someone chooses to try and direct or responds to directing then simply report them.

"i think wank cams should be resticted to directing rooms only. if a mod sees a wank cam in another room they should be asked to move to a directing room"

I agree with this, I think regional rooms should be dressed or face cams only. Wank/play/sex cams should be for directing rooms only. This I believe would also reduce the amount of directing going on in the regional rooms.

Bedworth

I get the point about reporting but like I said, it's rather difficult to report 20 or 30 guys at a time. I tried it once lol.

These floor shows regularly draw in this many directors which spoil the regional chat rooms for everyone else

Put a mod on your hot list. If the rooms flooded with directors check and see if one of us are about and find us to try bring some control and respect back to the room.

"

I agree with this, I think regional rooms should be dressed or face cams only. Wank/play/sex cams should be for directing rooms only. This I believe would also reduce the amount of directing going on in the regional rooms."

I'm sorry to disagree, but.... there has to be a room where members can be exhibitionists without being directed.

Just keep on reporting (and blocking) peeps who direct in non-directing rooms. Or, as someone said earlier, put the chatmods on your hotlist so you can see which ones are online.

next up..itll be keep ur cock pics private nobody wants to see them...utter PISH

started out using the chatrooms lots, had many a wank, and some meets based around that..

some people can pull it off(ahem) without needing to annoy folk, there is no need to tarnish every wankcammer with the same brush

on a sexually open site, we should tolerate nudity, masturbation,sex from any group...and as stated, there is block n report buttons when its against rules

let people(any group) play on cam if they like and actually sort out those being a nuisance

I barely use the cams these days, but for new people..why do they have to go to rooms where there are people that they are unlikely to meet..perhaps they want to cam n play with a local person(s)..with a view to meet

anyway thats my bit, away for a webcamshowerwank...in general chat (shhhhhhhhhh)

I agree in theory about all rooms being available to use naked but let's be real ,most rooms are male dominated and when the ladies are in the rooms the amount of post of "look at my cam" by the men ruin all flow of banter and craic and a large majority of people switch off.personally I haven't been on cams in a long while as its just one knobhead after another abusing themselves while asking for comments on their performance.little chat or exchange of banter

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I go in chat, if anyone says anything that annoys me or gets in the way of my chat with others I just block them.

Its not the fault of the people who are showing on cam, its the fault of the fuckwits that cant understand 'no directing'

If someone is having fun on cam and I want to watch them I can do so and manage to avoid telling them what to do; its not hard is it ?

If you block someone you cant see the rubbish they type in the room and so they cant interrupt your chat...

Well said, Ring! The block button is your friend

"I was a member back about 5 years ago and the chatrooms was full of fun, there was a good number of couples, females and males, the ratio was always more single males to the rest but not so overwhelming, Now 5 years on it's mostly single male cams with maybe a few couple cams, I'm pretty sure couples would rather see faces than cocks all the time, but i believe its now become the decline of the chatrooms! as females and couples dont find it appealing to go in the chatroom anymore?? i expect this has been covered before but just wanna know what people think??"

I agree its more wankrooms than chatrooms these days so dont even bother checking cams out these days

"I was a member back about 5 years ago and the chatrooms was full of fun, there was a good number of couples, females and males, the ratio was always more single males to the rest but not so overwhelming, Now 5 years on it's mostly single male cams with maybe a few couple cams, I'm pretty sure couples would rather see faces than cocks all the time, but i believe its now become the decline of the chatrooms! as females and couples dont find it appealing to go in the chatroom anymore?? i expect this has been covered before but just wanna know what people think??"

yes it's better to see face pics than cocks all the time, that goes for profile pics as well!

"i think wank cams should be resticted to directing rooms only. if a mod sees a wank cam in another room they should be asked to move to a directing room

I agree with this, I think regional rooms should be dressed or face cams only. Wank/play/sex cams should be for directing rooms only. This I believe would also reduce the amount of directing going on in the regional rooms."

So that would mean we wouldn't be allowed to go in them rooms when we go in chat of a weekend as we are always naked but don't play on cam. We only go on for the chat and banter. Even if the cam wasn't on we wouldn't be dressed. We have the cam set up so it covers our sofa where we are sitting because if it was close enough just to have our faces on the cam would be in the way of us.

By *aradiseClub50Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough zouch

"i think wank cams should be resticted to directing rooms only. if a mod sees a wank cam in another room they should be asked to move to a directing room"

Bradford

"i think wank cams should be resticted to directing rooms only. if a mod sees a wank cam in another room they should be asked to move to a directing room

"

I am not sure how that would stop directing and the disruption of chat; most of the time its people (okay guys, I admit) trying to get ladies / couples to do something on cam.

Whether they are wanking or not is not relevant I don't watch there cams and so what they are doing doesn't distract my chat its what they say.

Are you suggesting that anyone undressed, or in a bra and panties, or bikini and on cam should only be in a directing room?

That is the only way you will stop 'directors' and even then a pretty lady, dressed totally would attract a certain type of person with the 'are we going to see more' type comment.

For the record, I enjoy watching sexy ladies and couples on cam, but as I have said before I CAN resist directing, so why should I not be able to see them in chat because the minority spoil it for the majority, (much like real life).

Just report and block the directors, and don't look at the wank cams.

and of course let the chat moddys do their jobs, shame we don't have more of them.

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

"I have to say I do agree with peachy about the play on cam being restricted to directing rooms. As a regular chat user you notice certain names regularly popping up and playing up to the guys. This leads to directing, guys getting banned and all the fun and banter of chat being lost until said person has had their fun and decides to leave.

In my opinion it spoils chat for the majority of regular users who are there just for a bit of fun chat and banter"

knows exactly what your saying and totally agree, you can almost see them betting how many they gonna get banned in one session!

I use the rooms alot.Sometimes dressed sometimes not. I dont reply to directing and i certainly dont do it to wind ppl up but i can be sat there fully clothed and still get directed .. so i use the report button if no mods are in the room. far easier. Like it has been said there will always be ppl who think they can get away with directing..Not all who show themselves on cam are trying to cause trouble in the room ....

"I use the rooms alot.Sometimes dressed sometimes not. I dont reply to directing and i certainly dont do it to wind ppl up but i can be sat there fully clothed and still get directed .. so i use the report button if no mods are in the room. far easier. Like it has been said there will always be ppl who think they can get away with directing..Not all who show themselves on cam are trying to cause trouble in the room ...."

Totally agree with this, as we are behaving within the chatroom rules ashas already been mentioned why should we be punished. There are tools in place to deal with people who do break the rules, report and block is a very simple function to use. Fab rules are there to be read plain and simple. Deal with the rule breakers and dont point the finger at those that are playing by the rules

I'm guilty as charged with wank cam... If ppl wanna watch me and say hi fine...if they don't then switch off...nobody forces you to watch my cam

Bradford

"I'm guilty as charged with wank cam... If ppl wanna watch me and say hi fine...if they don't then switch off...nobody forces you to watch my cam "

Totally agree, there are two issues that seem to have been linked as one....

Wank Cams, nope don't have to watch, don't put them on and let whoever is wanking enjoy what they are doing.

But directing is another matter, people disrupting chat by directing in a none directing room, unless you block each person that does it, you cant avoid seeing the stuff they type.

If someone wants to watch a sexy lady or couple and wank on cam.... enjoy, but don't tell them what to do unless you are in a directing room...

Its not that hard is it (The system not the cock)!

"I'm guilty as charged with wank cam... If ppl wanna watch me and say hi fine...if they don't then switch off...nobody forces you to watch my cam

Totally agree, there are two issues that seem to have been linked as one....

Wank Cams, nope don't have to watch, don't put them on and let whoever is wanking enjoy what they are doing.

But directing is another matter, people disrupting chat by directing in a none directing room, unless you block each person that does it, you cant avoid seeing the stuff they type.

If someone wants to watch a sexy lady or couple and wank on cam.... enjoy, but don't tell them what to do unless you are in a directing room...

Its not that hard is it (The system not the cock)!"

exactly

"If I come across a wankcam I turn it off, simple. If someone has been viewing me a while but not talking in the room I will click on their cam if it's on and if they're sat there wanking away whilst watching me drink my coffee it's a block "

^^^ This!

Says the man with nothing but cock pics on his profile haha