FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Spielbergs

Spielbergs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ever since the closure of old chat, has anyone else noticed the increase in directors? They are a right pain in the rear quarters.

Chat used to be fun, but can't get a word in edge ways because of the numpties hinting at someone, directing someone. My block button is going to melt soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

The regulars in Northern were discussing this yesterday lunchtime. There seem to be more directors since old chat shut, but we're also aware that it is school holiday time, which always brings an influx of numpties!

Old chat closing will mean that there are more people (directors, non-directors, numpties and regular rule-obeying chatters) in the New Chat rooms! However, surely it should also mean a higher Mod presence, since there are less rooms to patrol?

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

nah rainman , all mods spend what time they can online and i for one didnt go in old chat , so my time was never split between the two chats when moderating , so am afraid my presence remains the same .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"nah rainman , all mods spend what time they can online and i for one didnt go in old chat , so my time was never split between the two chats when moderating , so am afraid my presence remains the same . "

I never moderated old chat either..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"nah rainman , all mods spend what time they can online and i for one didnt go in old chat , so my time was never split between the two chats when moderating , so am afraid my presence remains the same .

I never moderated old chat either.."

Nor me ......

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

I wonder if that is the problem? If a number of Mods have stayed in New Chat since it has been available, then maybe Old Chat became a bit "Wild West"? Now that Old Chat is no longer available, do some people think that they can get away with "Wild West" behaviour in New Chat?

» Add a new message to this topic