FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Direction Rooms Suck

Direction Rooms Suck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think the direction rooms are pointless to be honest. Guys getting they're dicks out hoping someone will watch and perve on women getting their tits out like flies round shit.

Its fucking stupid really

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree, I much prefer the regional rooms, where directing is not permitted.

Northern Chat usually has a great standard of chat and banter!

However, some Fabsters are exhibitionists and want to enjoy themselves on cam, so I guess that's what Directing Rooms are for!

Would be nice to have a facility on couples cam to highlight who is on cam whther its him her or both. Such a shock and disappointment to click on a couples cam to discover a dude yanking furiously and to see him yank harder when he sees a viewer come in. But must be a turn off for him when most log back out lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah. Its a shame that we can't create private chatrooms so we can either chat or play depending on what we want to do.

Or a couples only room

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

There is a feature on another site that used to come in handy where if a couple's profile wanted to turn on their cam, it asked you to select whether it was just the male half, just the female half or both and it would show up as such.

Of course, like most things, it is open to abuse but any men selecting the female/couple option to get more cam hits when it's just them tugging away on cam were given one chance to change it or the Mods would kick them out.

Must say, it certainly left you less disappointed when browsing through cams.

- Amy. x

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"There is a feature on another site that used to come in handy where if a couple's profile wanted to turn on their cam, it asked you to select whether it was just the male half, just the female half or both and it would show up as such.

Of course, like most things, it is open to abuse but any men selecting the female/couple option to get more cam hits when it's just them tugging away on cam were given one chance to change it or the Mods would kick them out.

- Amy. x"

99% of the time if there's a fem/cpl on cam on a cpl account it'll be highlighted pink/red in the userlist because of the number of people viewing

Admin x

"There is a feature on another site that used to come in handy where if a couple's profile wanted to turn on their cam, it asked you to select whether it was just the male half, just the female half or both and it would show up as such.

- Amy. x

99% of the time if there's a fem/cpl on cam on a cpl account it'll be highlighted pink/red in the userlist because of the number of people viewing

Admin x"

The main point also being, If you really don't like the directing rooms, don't go in there, use one of the many other rooms that don't allow directing!

The directing rooms are popular as they are often full, therefore there is a need for them. Everyone else has the choice to leave them well alone and just chat where they like, they don't have to put a cam on and they don't have to watch a cam, those are just options that this site has given to every member that qualifys to use the chat rooms!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't go into them then

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"I think the direction rooms are pointless to be honest. Guys getting they're dicks out hoping someone will watch and perve on women getting their tits out like flies round shit.

Its fucking stupid really"

but you have a web cam veri where the lass says you have a whopper going round the rooms i hear all the time " oh its a man with his dick out" when they have clicked onto a cpls cam imo the man has just as much right to play on there cam as does the female half of the cpl ,i have yet to see anyone complain flicking onto a cpls cam and seeing just the female ,,,,,,if dont like directing rooms dont go in simple

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"I think the direction rooms are pointless to be honest. Guys getting they're dicks out hoping someone will watch and perve on women getting their tits out like flies round shit.

Its fucking stupid really"

I find that in most chat rooms you get the same people (and wankers) there most of the time. They are very cliquey.