FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Bad members!!!

Bad members!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently joined fab know what it's about as I've been part of a couple on here

I make an arrangement to meet a female today at 6pm email her to say on my way and that I'm a little lost but will still deff be there, 6.10pm I arrive and I message to say I'm here she says too late she is away out!!! WTF!!! Said I should have been there by 6pm - then started to say I've wasted her time and that I'm a liar I'm not there!!

I said look out your window I'm right outside !! All I got in a return message was she was out

So I've wasted my time and fuel to drive a good distance

Poor poor show

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Recently joined fab know what it's about as I've been part of a couple on here

I make an arrangement to meet a female today at 6pm email her to say on my way and that I'm a little lost but will still deff be there, 6.10pm I arrive and I message to say I'm here she says too late she is away out!!! WTF!!! Said I should have been there by 6pm - then started to say I've wasted her time and that I'm a liar I'm not there!!

I said look out your window I'm right outside !! All I got in a return message was she was out

So I've wasted my time and fuel to drive a good distance

Poor poor show "

From our faq:

"Don't put yourself in a situation where if someone doesn't turn up, you'll be upset"

Do you have any tips for safe meeting?

Don't forget that the only person responsible for your safety is you, so don't put yourself in a situation where a stranger can let you down. These are some tips to help:

* Don't give strangers your home phone number, your usual mobile number or your address or let them know where you work. Buy a spare PAYG SIM for your mobile and use it for initial contacts.

* Don't rely on strangers for transport, so don't agree to go somewhere in a car with someone you don't know.

* Don't turn up to strange addresses without having met the people you're expecting, first, beforehand.

* Always meet first somewhere safe and public (a cafe) first.

* Always tell someone you trust who you're going to meet, and where.

* Don't arrange meets without having spoken to the people you're expecting to meet first on phone OR on seen on cam.

* Don't invite strangers into your home.

* Don't put yourself in a situation where if someone doesn't turn up, you'll be upset. So don't travel 100s of miles and book into a hotel in the expectation of meeting someone unless you've met them beforehand.

Attending an organised social or a swinging club meet is a good place to start.

Admin x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)