FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > blocking cams

blocking cams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lbec OP   Couple  over a year ago

Whitstable

sometimes while on cam you get rude comments etc , can you therefore block someone so they cannot see you ? Or suggestions how to handle them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Next to the offenders name in the list of people in chat there will be the option to block

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

And don't forget to report them too!

But you need to come out of chat and go back in as far as I remember after blocking them so they then can't see your cam.

"But you need to come out of chat and go back in as far as I remember after blocking them so they then can't see your cam. "

turn your cam off ..leave the room and come back = they will be blocked

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"sometimes while on cam you get rude comments etc , can you therefore block someone so they cannot see you ? Or suggestions how to handle them "

Open up their profile and report them. Then block them. Then completely close chat down. Then open chat again. From then on they will never be able to see your cam again unless you remove the block. They will also no longer be able to see what you type in chat.

When you block someone, the view they see of your cam is 'frozen', until you leave chat. One easy way to avoid this is (when you've decided you need to block someone), first hold your hand over the cam, then hit the block button, then take your hand off the cam. Everyone else can see you, the blocked person only sees a frozen view of your hand, and you don't have to bother leaving/re-entering chat.

By *lbec OP   Couple  over a year ago

Whitstable

"When you block someone, the view they see of your cam is 'frozen', until you leave chat. One easy way to avoid this is (when you've decided you need to block someone), first hold your hand over the cam, then hit the block button, then take your hand off the cam. Everyone else can see you, the blocked person only sees a frozen view of your hand, and you don't have to bother leaving/re-entering chat."

Thank you Sunny great advice xxxxxx

Shame we can't make so ppl have to request to veiw your cam!?

I have mentioned it many times before!

"When you block someone, the view they see of your cam is 'frozen', until you leave chat. One easy way to avoid this is (when you've decided you need to block someone), first hold your hand over the cam, then hit the block button, then take your hand off the cam. Everyone else can see you, the blocked person only sees a frozen view of your hand, and you don't have to bother leaving/re-entering chat.

Thank you Sunny great advice xxxxxx "

better still give them the finger!

"Shame we can't make so ppl have to request to veiw your cam!?

I have mentioned it many times before!"

So chat would be constantly be disrupted like...

Westy: Angel can I view your cam

Angel: No

Westy: Please

Angel: No

etc x 20 men in the room?

That, in my opinion, would not enhance the chat experience.

» Add a new message to this topic