FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Northern Room

Northern Room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izonlyme69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Why is it that there is always more Directing going on in this room than there is in a Directing room ? its way out of control and is seriously needing more Moderator Activity, there is nothing worse than wanting to go into a chat room expecting to have normal chat without many coming in and thinking that they can do as they please ! its so annoying and is well out of control, I do think that the site owners should seek a few more mods or come to it maybe make the length of time a ban is in force longer to stop those who ruin a non directing chat room to actually sit up and listen to their error ! the chat room rules appearing in chat make no difference in the slightest ... it is way out of control and a problem that I amongst many others do think and feel should be acted on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

totally agree with you we have applied too be a mod too stamp out all of this its in our opinion that a lot of the regular users will leave fab because of this reason

I've left chatroom for this reason.

It's like a cattle market in there and men have no decency to the ladies in there!

Such a shame

"totally agree with you we have applied too be a mod too stamp out all of this its in our opinion that a lot of the regular users will leave fab because of this reason "

Or just not use chat like I've done

im with you on this 1 tiz m8, but please remember mods do have lives to, we cant be in 24/7

There are plenty of regulars that could do moderation. In the Midlands room we tend to all tell someone no directing.. and they seem to room go away. Sorry. Maybe they have all been going to the northern room.

I am rarely in there.. depends if Lee is in there.. but I've noticed it does seem a little more busy with people that fail to grasp the rules.

You can report people through their profiles, so you yourself can 'mod' the room, if that's what floats your boat, or use the block button, one click and they are banished. All this "miss! Miss!, they just said this!" Attitude is crazy, speak up about it in the room. The mods 'nearly' always do a great job, I for one do not envy the time they spend, asking twats to not be twats. Plus they never get a time-out, as when ever they are in chat, they're 'on duty' (poor fuckers )

....The room works well, when the people in it speak up and point out peoples errors and or rule breaking (loathed to say rule breaking) but it is true, it can sometimes be like a cattle market, but the majority, have no qualms in stunning the bulls! To ship them out, or shut them up.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"im with you on this 1 tiz m8, but please remember mods do have lives to, we cant be in 24/7 "

I think everyone knows this and are not having a go at the mods that are active.

To the OP.. when mods are not about if you do report the directors and they are serial rule breakers they get longer bans.

To anyone who wants to mod chat, show your interest from the CONTACT button and when Admin are putting more mods in they will consider you

"im with you on this 1 tiz m8, but please remember mods do have lives to, we cant be in 24/7 "

I don't think he's having a go at the mods richy, maybe lack of them x

I know you do a great job, you both do x

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

tbh we always pop in when online but this usually is one of the most modded rooms ,we usually popp all over the rooms , so why not hotlist some mods and see whos online at the time.

Burnley

The Mods do an excellent job and I am not having a go or bad naming the Mods what I am saying is that no matter what the bans should be for longer because most get banned a few hours or the day later they are back again doing the same again !! I know the mods have a life too but its just a shame that so many ruin a good and friendly room, As for reporting the ones Directing I have done numerous times now and nothing has ever been done about it so it is a waste of time actually doing a report on someone because the outcome is nothing ... I actually have mentioned a lot of times in this room about the directing etc but all you get back is its ok dont mind getting banned from this room I will be back in no time, so this in itself surely warrants a greater banning time

Forum Mod

O o O oo

As I explained up there, if someone gets repeated bans for rule breaking they get longer bans...if it isn't reported by someone at the time it might not be the same day they get the longer ban but they do get them.

Obviously no one has to report anyone and Admin appeciate that it takes time while you are trying to enjoy chat, but you are helping the chatooms if you do.

Burnley

Regardless of if they get longer bans or not it does not stop them ! there is 5 Directing Rooms .... Like said and I will stand by this the Reporting of people falls on deaf ears and I do not mean any disrespect, I have and many others have now before today both in the old chat rooms and in the new ones reported someone for Directing and similar lind of stuff they have never been banned nor have they been given an extended ban time ! They totally ruin a good chat room and obviously once one starts it more follow, it does need looking at and it does need acting on

Forum Mod

O o O oo

With respect, I doubt if most people would shout it from the rooftops if they get bigger bans and thats the only way anyone else would find out

My thoughts are "play type" cams should be banned from chat rooms, as soon as guys see play cams or even girl with top off they think with cocks and start directing, if all cams in regional rooms were face only cams, those that go in chat just to direct wouldn't bother.

Also agree bans aren't long enough, if they had same bans that forums users get they might think twice

"My thoughts are "play type" cams should be banned from chat rooms, as soon as guys see play cams or even girl with top off they think with cocks and start directing, if all cams in regional rooms were face only cams, those that go in chat just to direct wouldn't bother.

Also agree bans aren't long enough, if they had same bans that forums users get they might think twice"

Really good idea and I've had a thought too .... For these women to get a heafty ban too as 9/10 times I feel and seen these women get away with encouraging folk to direct them. They should be all issused a warning followed by a ban too regardless of been a regular or not.

Most never uncourage these directers and tell them off. I've seen mods now and then tell a few and they do an amazing job moderating rooms but because of he sheer volume of directers in the room tiz hard ing all out.

If the women were encouraged from site, moderators to join in by telling the directing to STOP and not sit and do nothing and if so, get a warning followed by time out then maybe we might get somewhere?

Just a thought

has any 1 said that you have a block button

Burnley

omg Richy a " block button " is no solution there is 5 Directing Rooms not 1 like in the old chat and besides that if you was to block most that Direct in Non Directing Rooms there would be most of the room on block !!! Block button is no solution especially when most go in a non directing room for non directing purposes, the Bans need Increasing time wise or the problem aint going to go away simple as ......

My bloodcks ran out about two years ago.

"omg Richy a " block button " is no solution there is 5 Directing Rooms not 1 like in the old chat and besides that if you was to block most that Direct in Non Directing Rooms there would be most of the room on block !!! Block button is no solution especially when most go in a non directing room for non directing purposes, the Bans need Increasing time wise or the problem aint going to go away simple as ...... "

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

maybe if the cleavage cams stuck to the directing rooms there would be less directing in normal chat !

"maybe if the cleavage cams stuck to the directing rooms there would be less directing in normal chat ! "

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can't blame the people sat on cam for directors , they are normally keeping within what Admin say which is you can get naked in any cam room.

By the sounds of it some don't like others on cam, so maybe an option for a no cam room would suit all the people who don't like the attention someone gets on cam

"You can't blame the people sat on cam for directors , they are normally keeping within what Admin say which is you can get naked in any cam room.

By the sounds of it some don't like others on cam, so maybe an option for a no cam room would suit all the people who don't like the attention someone gets on cam "

However It states in the chatrules directors and also people probvoking the directors can be banned to which we don't see much of it has been mentioned in rooms before by mods but not much done,

With this in mind when people are directing a cam with no top on or playing what ever the case if the cam which is pervoking it gets the ban that may make them think and start using the directing rooms more

Regarding on the lengh of bans most bans are at night so people get banned and are back on by the following morning so admin could think about having a 24 hour chat ban, or even being stripped of site supporter for so many hours too,

Its a hard job for any mod to manage any room, and what's worse its volentry, mods should have the option to be in chat and mod or not and not be expected to act, after all they are swingers too

"

However It states in the chatrules directors and also people probvoking the directors can be banned to which we don't see much of it has been mentioned in rooms before by mods but not much done,

With this in mind when people are directing a cam with no top on or playing what ever the case if the cam which is pervoking it gets the ban that may make them think and start using the directing rooms more

Regarding on the lengh of bans most bans are at night so people get banned and are back on by the following morning so admin could think about having a 24 hour chat ban, or even being stripped of site supporter for so many hours too,

Its a hard job for any mod to manage any room, and what's worse its volentry, mods should have the option to be in chat and mod or not and not be expected to act, after all they are swingers too "

I agree that many people don't want to see comments about cocks/boobs/etc, so a 'no cam' room would help avoid the cam-comments. However, to set up a new room and PREVENT cams would require some IT investment from Fab. Is this IT investment really a priority?

The other alternative would be for Chat Mods to check the room, to ensure that no-one was showing their cam. Is this really a good use of a Chat Mod's time?

There are Directing Rooms where chatters can go, if they want to be directed.... but there are chatters who are exhibitionists who DON'T want to be directed - the Regional Rooms are the correct rooms for them.

Err.... so what I think I'm trying to say is:-

Per Rules:-

~ Don't direct in a no directing room (if anyone directs, when a mod is not in, report and block)

~ Feel free to get naked or play in a no-directing room - just don't encourage or respond to directing!

Burnley

Ghee Blocking and Reporting is not the solution is it !!!!! the fact of the matter is its still ongoing and despite the bans " short term " its mostly the same ones directing, there is 5 yes 5 directing rooms so surely with that in mind anyone who directs in a non directing room and is banned for 3 times or more should then face a lifetime ban am sure this will stamp the problem out ... I know if I wanted to direct or to be directed then I would have the decency to use the appropriate rooms

Play/naked cams whether responding to directing or not provokes directing and that's why rules of cam should be changed.

All regional rooms should be non naked/non play thus not provoking directing. Regional rooms are great til a naked/play cam pops on then all he'll breaks loose.

As for voyeurists/exhibionists, they can still do that in directing rooms can't they

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

"Play/naked cams whether responding to directing or not provokes directing and that's why rules of cam should be changed.

All regional rooms should be non naked/non play thus not provoking directing. Regional rooms are great til a naked/play cam pops on then all he'll breaks loose.

As for voyeurists/exhibionists, they can still do that in directing rooms can't they"

well said and i do tend to agree, would certainly make our mods lives a tad easier. Lots of cams know exactly how to play the room, they arn't stupid.. if you go into a chatroom to chat why show the cleavage if its not to get attention! which is fine and their choice but not fair when members get banned for responding to almost goading at times

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can't blame someone else for what you type, if someone directs no one forced them to type it.

If someone is enticing direction then mods have a ban button for that too.

Either way I am not sure anymore what is being asked but I am sure if Admin want to change how they do things they will let us all know

" ...All regional rooms should be non naked/non play thus not provoking directing. Regional rooms are great til a naked/play cam pops on then all he'll breaks loose.

As for voyeurists/exhibionists, they can still do that in directing rooms can't they"

I'm sorry, but I disagree. I want a room where I can cam with mild nudity (cleavage), and NOT be directed. The regional rooms permit this, under the current rules, and I am happy with this.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

" ...All regional rooms should be non naked/non play thus not provoking directing. Regional rooms are great til a naked/play cam pops on then all he'll breaks loose.

As for voyeurists/exhibionists, they can still do that in directing rooms can't they

I'm sorry, but I disagree. I want a room where I can cam with mild nudity (cleavage), and NOT be directed. The regional rooms permit this, under the current rules, and I am happy with this."

Speaking from experience, it is entirely possible to talk to SunnyO's cleavage and not resort to directing.

"My bloodcks ran out about two years ago."

"im with you on this 1 tiz m8, but please remember mods do have lives to, we cant be in 24/7

I think everyone knows this and are not having a go at the mods that are active.

To the OP.. when mods are not about if you do report the directors and they are serial rule breakers they get longer bans.

To anyone who wants to mod chat, show your interest from the CONTACT button and when Admin are putting more mods in they will consider you "

"You can report people through their profiles, so you yourself can 'mod' the room, if that's what floats your boat, or use the block button, one click and they are banished. All this "miss! Miss!, they just said this!" Attitude is crazy, speak up about it in the room. The mods 'nearly' always do a great job, I for one do not envy the time they spend, asking twats to not be twats. Plus they never get a time-out, as when ever they are in chat, they're 'on duty' (poor fuckers )

....The room works well, when the people in it speak up and point out peoples errors and or rule breaking (loathed to say rule breaking) but it is true, it can sometimes be like a cattle market, but the majority, have no qualms in stunning the bulls! To ship them out, or shut them up."

I'm just glad I cant read. Problem solved!!!

By *runo33Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Just a thought but more mods means more options and availability.

The more you have the more chance of someone being on-line.

Things can get out of hand I'm told especially for the girls...

I dont use cam or chat rooms but solution is like you have on tv if you dont like it turn over or switch off.

Unless there are cast iron rules re only using directing rules then everyone can and should use as they feel like as long as no one is getting abused then is it really that big a deal.

One question though is when folk are trying to direct what goes on does anyone actually do it if so then its up to those camming to tell em to fook off surely.

Hey

» Add a new message to this topic