FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > 2 chat rooms at once

2 chat rooms at once

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouise_john OP   Man  over a year ago

alfreton

ive noticed that some members can be in 2 chat rooms at the same time with the same account, how is this possible / is it permitted?

if i open a new window and try to enter chat then my original window is automatically logged out!!!

whats going on here ?

Louise n John xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

alfreton

i tried to open 2 chat rooms at once and got this

You can only have one chat window open at any time. You've been logged out of chat because one more person has accessed chat under your account. It might be you opening another chat window or your partner trying to access chat on another computer. If you think that someone else is accessing your chat account on another computer without your permission you should change your password.

If you're a couple and enjoy using chat together on different computers you can register another account and make it clear it's a secondary account for chat use.

alfreton

this seems to be something a few people can do and when you ask them they deny it

By *hite SnakeMan  over a year ago

leeds

When you move rooms it sometime takes awhile before the software logs you out of the room you were previously in making it look like people are in 2 rooms at once.

By *ittall2020Man  over a year ago

Norwich

I've noticed this regularly too- maybe it is the slow log outs, but sometimes the people look a tad too occupied to be changing rooms as well.

I wonder if it's a feature of being a gold supporter?

alfreton

i have been a gold supporter and thats not it.

i have seen people in two rooms at once defonately the same profile and defonately able to chat in both. i have asked a few times how they do it, normally they do not answer, then yesterday the "user" admitted it but said they have always been able to...

im guessing that its some kind of software crack and the fab FAQ's clearly state that if you try to or someone else on your account tries to log into a second room then you will be logged out.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Admin have deliberately crafted the chat software to get round this, but it can still occur. Admin have asked that you report this if you see it!

"We're going live with a chat update tomorrow morning (Sat 25th June) that we think should fix the "users sneaking in multiple rooms" issue.

If multiple logins to one chat account are detected the oldest ones are all logged out. This should stop people opening multiple tabs in one browser, for example.

This update is in response to the numerous complaints that some users sneak around the one-room system

Any problems or feedback let us know. If there are still "sneakers" after this update we have a phase II we can apply.

Admin x

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Happens all the time with certain profiles

Warrington & Glasgow

"Happens all the time with certain profiles"

"Admin have asked that you report this if you see it!"

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

It's a bug with the chat software. Sometimes when you leave one room and join another room it does not acknowledge you have left one room. Sometimes you can see people in about 5 rooms. It just means they have been room hopping and when they leave a room it does not log them out.

"ive noticed that some members can be in 2 chat rooms at the same time with the same account, how is this possible / is it permitted?

if i open a new window and try to enter chat then my original window is automatically logged out!!!

whats going on here ?

Louise n John xx

"

Why would this be a problem, to anyone?

alfreton

there is a user now in at least 2 rooms this is not a delay thing either she has been in directing 2 and directing 4 now for over half an hour !!!!!

why a problem? there is a limit to number of users in a room and some are getting in 2 or more at once. it wouldnt be a problem if everyone could do it

alfreton

"Happens all the time with certain profiles

Admin have asked that you report this if you see it!"

And how do you report it ?

seems to be the same profiles that can do this

Warrington & Glasgow

"And how do you report it ?"
In the same way that you report any infringement, click on the report button on their profile.

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

The being in two rooms at the one time isnt permitted and it occurs as people dont click the x when leaving a room to enter another room , therefore leaving their name hanging in another room , trick is always x to leave a room before u click to enter another room. Admin do remove profiles from rooms when this happens when they are around.

"there is a user now in at least 2 rooms this is not a delay thing either she has been in directing 2 and directing 4 now for over half an hour !!!!!

why a problem? there is a limit to number of users in a room and some are getting in 2 or more at once. it wouldnt be a problem if everyone could do it

"

The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.

No apologies, no excuses,

No one lean on, rely on, or blame.

The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.

This is the day your life really begins.

» Add a new message to this topic