FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > webcam upgrade

webcam upgrade

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mg99 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cincinnati

Ok so we have used the built in cam on our laptop when we play in chat room. No complaints everyone enjoys shows. Kind of a hassle to move in close though or get that perfect angle for a good money shot so i was looking at some logitech webcams. Several good ones under $50. Like the C170...C270...C310..C525 and a few others. Before i commit just wondering if anyone has a recommendation. Dont need bunch of bells and whistles. Just looking to step up what we already have to put on a better show. Thanks in advance for any help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

waits for replys, I would like a good quality cam with sound, preferably with a wide angle. any suggestions very welcome

I have a Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 that ive had for a couple years very good for im rooms, suggest get a usb extension lead then you can get real close lol

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

any Microsoft lifecams are good cost about a tenner for older ones and 30-40 for newer ones

As already said Logitech or ms are good cheap options, but more important is how its placed and lit. All webcams will be crap in poor lighting so put a lamp next to (or behind) your monitor. Also don't forget to focus your webcam, the lens will often twist to focus. Slowly twist it while watching your video. Steer clear of auto focusing ones as they tend to refocus too often and its quite distracting.

» Add a new message to this topic