FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Moderation

Moderation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could admin clarify rules mods are to abide by when on "duty".

Reason for my question, a mod was on cam in midlands chat room under their account, and guests at house had unsupervised access to the account.

Now, not saying these guests not trusted by mod, but these guests could easily banned people they dislike whilst on that account.

My suggestion - if mod having night off to use chat same as rest of us, should they not use a second account without mod privileges on it.

Just an idea, but do think be good to show lost rules mods have to adhere to next to list chat rules rest of us have to adhere to

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

List not lost, typo

By *exforallCouple  over a year ago

yam yam land

very good idea dirty ...

I do think mods should go by the same rules as we have to abide by .

also I thought they should give people warning before just using the kick button ..because not every 1 know,s the chat rules ..

talking of which why is it that I cant talk about water sports in chat rooms ...but it on every ones likes and dislikes..

if it a taboo subject shouldn't it been taken of because it very miss leading ..

"very good idea dirty ...

I do think mods should go by the same rules as we have to abide by .

also I thought they should give people warning before just using the kick button ..because not every 1 know,s the chat rules ..

talking of which why is it that I cant talk about water sports in chat rooms ...but it on every ones likes and dislikes..

if it a taboo subject shouldn't it been taken of because it very miss leading .. "

Agree, some things on site are misleading, think more clarification is needed to prevent bans

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"

..because not every 1 know,s the chat rules ..

"

Shouldn't they read them then before first going into chat to save themselves getting a ban?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The best thing to do is report the mod in question either through the CONTACT button or from their profile and let Admin check it out.

Mods don't have to give a warning before banning. The rules can be found before you enter chat and go through the room every few minutes.

Talking about WS is fine, doing it on cam or having pics of it isn't though

Now as this is about a specific mod I will shut this