FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Webcam permission in chat

Webcam permission in chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible rather than just every one able to click o to your cam that it came up and say "x" wants to view your cam accept or decline?

That way only people you want to see can see?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That a great idea

"That a great idea"

That sounds a good idea but realisticly, if you are in a room with 180 others, you are going to spend all your time clicking "no thank you"

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

Not really practical as you say - you do to a degree have this function anyway just block everyone who tries to see your cam although why cam in a chat room if that's what you are going to do - there are many other ways of camming 1 to 1 if you want to.

Not meaning has to be one on one could set it open to all pr click option like yahoo used to be??

"Would it be possible rather than just every one able to click o to your cam that it came up and say "x" wants to view your cam accept or decline?

That way only people you want to see can see?"

May i ask why your asking the question Minx, as the camming side of the site seems to have worked really well for you judging by your veries

"Would it be possible rather than just every one able to click o to your cam that it came up and say "x" wants to view your cam accept or decline?

May i ask why your asking the question Minx, as the camming side of the site seems to have worked really well for you judging by your veries "

Yeh but thats all on skype and a dislike skype And not a big fan of the cam on it either

May i ask why your asking the question Minx, as the camming side of the site seems to have worked really well for you judging by your veries

Yeh but thats all on skype and a dislike skype And not a big fan of the cam on it either "

Ok i get that, but why would you only want certain people seeing you on cam in the chat rooms

Yeh but thats all on skype and a dislike skype And not a big fan of the cam on it either

Ok i get that, but why would you only want certain people seeing you on cam in the chat rooms "

Id like it to be my choice who views is all was just an idea

Ok i get that, but why would you only want certain people seeing you on cam in the chat rooms

Id like it to be my choice who views is all was just an idea"

Ah i see, well you can block certain people from viewing you in the chatroom anyway Minx xx

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

We used to be on a site where you had to ask permission to view a cam. Once you said no, they couldn't request again until you had been out of the room and back in again.

Not sure I really liked the set up there though tbh but I can see why it could be a popular change.

"We used to be on a site where you had to ask permission to view a cam. Once you said no, they couldn't request again until you had been out of the room and back in again.

Not sure I really liked the set up there though tbh but I can see why it could be a popular change."

I think this is a great idea, people I'd say no too are the ones that watch cams for ages yet never chat in room, and I'd reject those without cams, why should they be able to view me when I can't view them

Yes, why not!! how many of us are sick of people making crass crude comments but are not even on cam, why shouldn't we be able to choose who can watch our cam???

The only other option is to block individuals and that is not feasable, it is far better to be the other way round, when is admin going to read these forums and do something about it!!!

We don't really use the chat rooms but don't think it will fly as it's quite a draw for the site and a reason to upgrade to watch multiple cams, if a majority of the single guys couldn't view why would they upgrade their membership

"Yes, why not!! how many of us are sick of people making crass crude comments but are not even on cam, why shouldn't we be able to choose who can watch our cam???

The only other option is to block individuals and that is not feasable, it is far better to be the other way round, when is admin going to read these forums and do something about it!!! "

Are you talking about the comments from males or everyone?

I've suggested this on the forums many times before. Never once got an answer from admin. I think it's a great idea as there are too many directors in the chatrooms of late and requesting to veiw could stop a lot of that...

wild guess here but I'm guessing everyone being able to see cams will draw in visitors to the site, hopefully converting to members and revenue for the site. can't see the site changing the rules as its not good business sense to do so for this scenario

"wild guess here but I'm guessing everyone being able to see cams will draw in visitors to the site, hopefully converting to members and revenue for the site. can't see the site changing the rules as its not good business sense to do so for this scenario"

Easy solution, let site supporters be able to validate cam watchers.. None supporters then have the choice to upgrade... Still keeps the sight tickin over!

"wild guess here but I'm guessing everyone being able to see cams will draw in visitors to the site, hopefully converting to members and revenue for the site. can't see the site changing the rules as its not good business sense to do so for this scenario

Easy solution, let site supporters be able to validate cam watchers.. None supporters then have the choice to upgrade... Still keeps the sight tickin over!"

Or have drop down menu like can with pms and pokes. I for one think it's a great idea, would stop a lot if directing, and most of directing is done from accounts that don't pay site supporter so Fabs don't gain revenue by allowing all to view cams

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

There is a trans site where this happens and I can tell you it is an absolute pain to be barraged by requests and even worse constant repeated requests too.

I can see sense in a way of blocking lots of people at once I guess though personally I am on the receiving end of that so often I don't think it's very nice. The amount of people that just block and lump all trans people into some sort of freak category and won't talk to us because obviously if they are men we will absolutely want to perve their cocks is astounding. So whilst I can see sense in it. Not sure I like that ability for people to do it. This is a general chat place. If you want group chat with just those you want to go use Skype or Google +. It will just lead to lots of cliqueness and the politics in here is bad enough at times don't need anything adding to it.

"That sounds a good idea but realisticly, if you are in a room with 180 others, you are going to spend all your time clicking "no thank you" "

Its a really good idea but i have to agree with this post

"That sounds a good idea but realisticly, if you are in a room with 180 others, you are going to spend all your time clicking "no thank you"

Its a really good idea but i have to agree with this post "

Wouldn't need to if they had a all option, friends only, or no one option.

I know I'd set mine to friends only, it annoys the hell out of me when people sit watching for ages and never chat or have their cam on either. Personally I find it to view if you aren't viewable yourself

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

That way only people you want to see can see?"

That's what Skype is for.

By *rednkatieCouple  over a year ago

orlando

would be nice to be able to make your cam prvt and allow who ever you wanted to view your cam..we would cam a lot more if we had some control on who gets to view.

» Add a new message to this topic