FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Personal chat rooms

Personal chat rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It would be cool if we could have our own room. Where we could invite others to join the chat if they wanted. Ie. if I'm in a directing room and decide too many ppl are annoying me then I make my own room then ppl can click a button asking for entry. Then I click yes or no or just ignore if I don't want them to come in. Or I can invite those I want to join me in the room and they can say yes or no. Weed out the people that are trolling etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It would be cool if we could have our own room. Where we could invite others to join the chat if they wanted. Ie. if I'm in a directing room and decide too many ppl are annoying me then I make my own room then ppl can click a button asking for entry. Then I click yes or no or just ignore if I don't want them to come in. Or I can invite those I want to join me in the room and they can say yes or no. Weed out the people that are trolling etc. "

As Dionne Warwick once sang 'that's what pm's are for'

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i meant more for viewing our cams, so we can decide who views our cams.

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Thats sounding like the old Yahoo chat days

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"It would be cool if we could have our own room. Where we could invite others to join the chat if they wanted. Ie. if I'm in a directing room and decide too many ppl are annoying me then I make my own room then ppl can click a button asking for entry. Then I click yes or no or just ignore if I don't want them to come in. Or I can invite those I want to join me in the room and they can say yes or no. Weed out the people that are trolling etc. "

Or you could always use Skype

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

Far too many on the site for it to work ..it would be a nightmare if ppl started there own rooms lol

So, playing devils advocate,

you open a private room, invite your buddys and then do something illegal on cam.

Site would be closed within a week.

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

"So, playing devils advocate,

you open a private room, invite your buddys and then do something illegal on cam.

Site would be closed within a week. "

well said westy

I think if you really want to have a private cam chat skype is your thing. This site isnt really about that I dont think.

» Add a new message to this topic