FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > chatroom concerns over cpls cams

chatroom concerns over cpls cams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

too many cams showing just male half of a cpl wanking. sorry but i find it annoying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes the so called girlfriend is maibe on holiday lol.

View us a week on Monday when we are back I'll make sure the wife is getting destroyed

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"too many cams showing just male half of a cpl wanking. sorry but i find it annoying "

Awww... never mind.

Here's an idea, try interacting with people in the chatrooms instead of just looking for cams to jerk off over!

A few minutes in the chatroom.... actually chatting... and you will know who's on cam!

I know, I know, it's a radical idea, chatting in a chatroom, but it might just catch on!

"too many cams showing just male half of a cpl wanking. sorry but i find it annoying

Awww... never mind.

Here's an idea, try interacting with people in the chatrooms instead of just looking for cams to jerk off over!

A few minutes in the chatroom.... actually chatting... and you will know who's on cam!

I know, I know, it's a radical idea, chatting in a chatroom, but it might just catch on! "

Don't be silly,ban males from couples profiles altogether

Don't watch that cam they don't have to put on a show for you,

loads to pick from

Well as I said on another thread, Gimp goes on chat...its not my interest though, so maybe its something like that.

Her

well....im the female from a couple and when i cam my other half the male half doesnt cam with me so does that make him non existent? .........just saying

"too many cams showing just male half of a cpl wanking. sorry but i find it annoying

Awww... never mind.

I know, I know, it's a radical idea, chatting in a chatroom, but it might just catch on! "

awww thanks for that idea but you missed my point my friend, which is that, as i like to meet couples i had this totally wacky idea of going in the chatrooms and trying to find couples so i could view their cams before jumping straight in and mithering the f******g life out of them by interupting them withn your tired, old chat up routine. "great cam mrs wotsername" and "lucky guy mr wotsisname" and then struggling to keep the chat non sexual as mrs wotsit has just removed her panties so mr wotsit can eat her out before he fucks the shit out of her for you to enjoy and if you get aroused by it then maybe you can.....jack off and consider hows best to approach them in the future regarding a possible meet. i know, well, its only another idea but maybe you could tell them in chat how much you enjoyed their cam and if you get a response, then maybe you can start a meaningful chat and stand out a little from the usual "chatroom cheese" and have a better chance of achieving your goal...sex

anyway, maybe its not one of the best ideas youve ever had but dont let it discourage you from having any more "ideas"

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Awww... never mind.

I know, I know, it's a radical idea, chatting in a chatroom, but it might just catch on!

awww thanks for that idea but you missed my point my friend, which is that, as i like to meet couples i had this totally wacky idea of going in the chatrooms and trying to find couples so i could view their cams before jumping straight in and mithering the f******g life out of them by interupting them withn your tired, old chat up routine. "great cam mrs wotsername" and "lucky guy mr wotsisname" and then struggling to keep the chat non sexual as mrs wotsit has just removed her panties so mr wotsit can eat her out before he fucks the shit out of her for you to enjoy and if you get aroused by it then maybe you can.....jack off and consider hows best to approach them in the future regarding a possible meet. i know, well, its only another idea but maybe you could tell them in chat how much you enjoyed their cam and if you get a response, then maybe you can start a meaningful chat and stand out a little from the usual "chatroom cheese" and have a better chance of achieving your goal...sex

anyway, maybe its not one of the best ideas youve ever had but dont let it discourage you from having any more "ideas" "

Fuck.... so thats how its done!

And all the time we had been going to clubs, parties and socials... how foolish of us!

Of course, we chatted in the chatroom first, I would say more than 80% of the people we meet happens in there first, but now, thanks to your enlightened wisdom we know we have been having shitloads of horny sex the wrong way!

Silly us!

Think I just lost the will to live

Awww... never mind.

anyway, maybe its not one of the best ideas youve ever had but dont let it discourage you from having any more "ideas"

Fuck.... so thats how its done!

And all the time we had been going to clubs, parties and socials... how foolish of us!

Of course, we chatted in the chatroom first, I would say more than 80% of the people we meet happens in there first, but now, thanks to your enlightened wisdom we know we have been having shitloads of horny sex the wrong way!

Silly us! "

its silly me actually for wasting 10 mins of my time replying to their life changing idea when i could have been in the chatroom learning how to chat to a couple without wanking

[Removed by poster at 17/05/14 18:54:11]

[Removed by poster at 19/05/14 12:25:05]

I always cam alone (F) but wouldn't mind finding more cams with both couples online. But I get it

Who do you think is holding the cam , yes that's right

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

seen loads of posts like this before from men , but never seen one complain if its fem only on cam

"seen loads of posts like this before from men , but never seen one complain if its fem only on cam "

must be rare cos ive never seen one too (a post complaining about how annoyed they get when its just the fem bean flicking)

By *lirtykentCouple  over a year ago

Kent

[Removed by poster at 26/05/14 16:32:53]

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"seen loads of posts like this before from men , but never seen one complain if its fem only on cam "

Lol! On our cam in the chatroom it's just me (female) there 99.9% of the time. You occasionally get to see his hand Don't think anyone has ever complained! lol

» Add a new message to this topic