FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > keep getting taken out of room

keep getting taken out of room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why am i getting taken out of room when im trying to chat in there and on a webcam in the south east room evry 2 mins i try to chat you take me out why is that

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is your partner tryin to use chat at the same time as you thats the only reasoni can think is to why you keep gettin booted

I used to do that to Mo all the time poops

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"why am i getting taken out of room when im trying to chat in there and on a webcam in the south east room evry 2 mins i try to chat you take me out why is that "

Try changing your password

Admin x

If you are using an iPad sometimes if you look at a profile it seems to log you out of the room but when you re type another message in the room seems to put you back again

By *tevelizCouple  over a year ago

northampton

are you directing by mistake

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

please stop taken me out of the chat room again you keeep doing this when im chatting this site is very unfair if i wasnt chatting in it i would undersstand and i am on cam aswellso unfair

If you were being taken out it would be because of a ban and you wouldn't be able to get back in. It's more likely a problem at your end, as admin have already said change your password and make sure your both not trying to log into chat at the same time from different devices as that will log you out.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"please stop taken me out of the chat room again you keeep doing this when im chatting this site is very unfair if i wasnt chatting in it i would undersstand and i am on cam aswellso unfair"

You're not being banned and no one here is taking you out of room. As per previous advice it maybe someone else is logging in as you. Change your password on here and on the email you use.

Admin x