FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > empty rooms

empty rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have two rooms i.e. Supporters Room and a member verified room, hardly anyone uses those rooms, isnt it a waste cant we have the rooms for something else as no one used them

waits now for everyone to use them lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"We have two rooms i.e. Supporters Room and a member verified room, hardly anyone uses those rooms, isnt it a waste cant we have the rooms for something else as no one used them

waits now for everyone to use them lol "

I've always thought it would be good to have rooms for 'interests' rather than just areas. Things like BDSM, BBW or CD/TV/Ts are quite specific and it'd be great to be able to find people with the same interests rather than sift through loads of 'same old, same old' chat in regional rooms. I don't think people really use the chat rooms to arrange meets so regional rooms don't really provide the best chat experiences imo.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have two rooms i.e. Supporters Room and a member verified room, hardly anyone uses those rooms, isnt it a waste cant we have the rooms for something else as no one used them

I've always thought it would be good to have rooms for 'interests' rather than just areas. Things like BDSM, BBW or CD/TV/Ts are quite specific and it'd be great to be able to find people with the same interests rather than sift through loads of 'same old, same old' chat in regional rooms. I don't think people really use the chat rooms to arrange meets so regional rooms don't really provide the best chat experiences imo."

By *ourbonCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

I've always thought it would be good to have rooms for 'interests' rather than just areas. Things like BDSM, BBW or CD/TV/Ts are quite specific and it'd be great to be able to find people with the same interests rather than sift through loads of 'same old, same old' chat in regional rooms. I don't think people really use the chat rooms to arrange meets so regional rooms don't really provide the best chat experiences imo."

oh we use the regional chat rooms to look for local meets

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Really?

I've met quite a few people through the Midlands chatroom, including my better half

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i meet loads through chat rooms but just saying we have the facilities for two rooms and hardly anyone uses them

Fareham

"i meet loads through chat rooms but just saying we have the facilities for two rooms and hardly anyone uses them"

If those two room were changed to 'interest' rooms, what two would you like to see?

I think BBW/BHM and BDSM

Fareham

Incidentally, they could lose a few of the really fringe locations rooms (like Australia or New Zealand) and make them interest rooms too. Do I sound too keen??

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is funny really, there was a thread asking for a SS and verified room when new chat started....Admin added it and no one have hardly ever used them

» Add a new message to this topic