FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > THE NEW BISEXUAL CHAT ROOM

THE NEW BISEXUAL CHAT ROOM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been using the new Bisexual Chatroom a lot recently & find it a fun room where most folk who are on cam are much more relaxed about who views (compared with the many other Directing Rooms). So firstly thanks Fabswingers for adding this awesome & much welcomed room.

I don't know if this is an old Chat room renamed or a completely new room. Either way, it's a much more chilled room than the Directing Rooms possibly because of the members it attracts, it's new & not as well known, & it's sorta hidden beneath Canada (who looks that far down the Room List?)

I appreciate that it's a new room & the site owners may be just testing the water by making it a Non-Directing room to start with. However just as with other rooms folk do inevitably like to have. Some cam fun in there. Whilst some folk do get a bit carried away & try to make comments which could be considered directing or encouraging I feel that in the main the room users are more polite & just having some fun both in chat & on cam.

Now I'm not saying that Moderators are deliberately sabotaging the room by banning certain folk with time outs, but I have watched & heard of folk sitting on some folks cams as if they are simply waiting for someone to make a mistake. I also know being a Mod is not an easy or thankful task but I have witnessed people getting a timeout & others (who have blatantly been directing me on cam) get off without so much as a warning in screen. I have reported this in a mail to Admin so hopefully they will check the Admin/Mod Reports to see if there's the possibility that some Mods maybe either making a mistake ( which we all do), or worse causing the room to fail due to incorrect timeouts or possible harassment.

Again, I know the room is new, that it's Non Directing etc. but as it's not as busy as the usual Directing Rooms then surely it would make it easier to check back & see who is blatantly directing whilst others are on cam enjoying being naked or whatever. (If guys can jerk off etc, women should be able to sit naked too & not have it seen as "encouraging".)

So the point of this thread... FINALLY

Is could the Bisexual Chat be made into a Directing Room so that Bi's don't need to then jump into rooms where the Str8s outnumber them & they have a place to go have fun without worrying about timeouts, viewers, unwanted PMs from other users & just have a place they feel they can relax?

I really do hope this room takes off as I think not only could it be a great room for Bi's & Bi-friendly folk but could also be a good source of new Site Supporters who then want more cam allowance to chat & cam with their friends & other like minded folk.

I hope this thread is seen in the spirit in which it is intended - not a main or pop at the Mods, just a concern that perhaps some folk may want this room to fail.

What do other users of the BiRoom think, & what do the site owners think about possibly changing this great addition to a Directing Room?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We're happy to make this room as a directing room if that's what the majority want

Please add to this thread

Admin x

Thankyou Admin. I will ask in the room & see if the majority will add to this thread so we can gauge if making it a Directing room will benefit the users, the Mods, & possibly encourage more Site Supporters too. Thanks so much for your speedy response. I'll get on it.

Ok folks you heard the bosses - please add your thoughts & support to make the room Directing, thanks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It should be directing as there are many rooms that people can go to that aren't, the regional room, site supporters etc if they want to get away from being directed. I'm all for it

We would not use it if it was a directing room - there are enough of those already

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

Ooh ..I must check it out ..sounds fab ..pardon the pun!

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Can I just point out D1SNAE, someone sitting on cam is not classed as encouraging users and wouldn't be banned as such.

The ones who we class as encouraging are the ones who respond to direction in non directing rooms.

I am aware of that Lil but I do know of one lady who was sitting on cam bare breasted & was given a timeout one night, then her cam viewed & heavily monitored by the same Mod the following night. It certainly appeared she was being targeted & would have made me uncomfortable if I'd been her. Her timeout occurred at the very same time as others (guys) were blatantly posting directions to me in chat yet she said nothing in chat (that I could see) which could be classed as directing or warrant encouragement. We were simply viewing each other's cams. However I'm not a Mod & not aware of all sides to the story, only what I observed & copy/pasted in my mail to Admin. For all I know Admin may have reasons to monitor someone's account.

However the point of this thread was to gauge if the users of the room might feel more comfortable if the room was Non-Directing or if it would benefit by a change to Directing. As I mentioned in my original post - it's not a pop at the Mods or a moan. They do a difficult job but we all make mistakes & I can only advise what I've observed & how it looked from another persons viewpoint.

Just to clarify... My own viewpoint is I am happy to abide by whatever the majority decide the room should be. If it remains ND then fine. If it changed to D then I'm cool with that too.

I do see the benefits for both camps, For & Against. That said I do lean more to supporting it to change to a Directing Room for reasons which I'll go into in another post later. For now I'd be interested to see what the users of the room wish to see the room develop into & what the benefits might be for users, Mods & the site in general.

I also would love for this to be made into a directing room! Xx

Directing please!

So basically its going to be directing room 6, down the line I can see people not wanting to go in to the room as it was a Bisexual room you wanted and you got got it.There is a lot of people that don't like to be directed who would use the room.. we say if you want it as a directing room use the other 5 and leave the Bisexual room the way it is

PS.... if you look at half the profiles that go in the room there straight

"So basically its going to be directing room 6, down the line I can see people not wanting to go in to the room as it was a Bisexual room you wanted and you got got it.There is a lot of people that don't like to be directed who would use the room.. we say if you want it as a directing room use the other 5 and leave the Bisexual room the way it is "

By *igco51Man  over a year ago

lockerbie

Lights, camera, action. Bring on the directors

chair.

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I think the bisexual room is a good chilled out room and have enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere in it and had a good laugh in there myself . I have to point out to Disnae that if a cam is red in a non directing room mods do have to monitor cam for encouragement or if audio is on so there is no directing or encouraging on said cams , I can appreciate that this could make the user feel slightly uncomfortable but in my opinion if ur cam is on and ur happy to be viewed , why does it matter if the person is a mod or not .

I hope the users continue to enjoy the room and use it well , i for one am happy its doing well.

"It should be directing as there are many rooms that people can go to that aren't, the regional room, site supporters etc if they want to get away from being directed. I'm all for it "

Personally if I don't want to be directed I have the option of Blocking that person or persons, set my PM's to Friends Only/Nobody should I not want to be disturbed by those on cam, or ignore the comment (frequently I just miss the comments because my attention is elsewhere anyway).

It's true there are many other rooms simply to chat in however I feel the one room we do have should be inclusive for everyone to feel comfortable in - those that want to be on cam & directed as well as those that don't. For those that don't want directed they have the above options without having to leave the one room we have & can all congregate in.

I was chuffed to find this new room, albeit by accident!

I,m 'bi-playful' as I saw it put in a forum thread last week abd have found i feel very comfortable in this toom.

I don't really know if it should be directing or not tbh. I just hope it stays open and is enjoyed respectfully by many.

Thanks to admin for opening the room.

Let's have some fun

Thanks for your comments from the 3 Moderators Lil&Larry, Chris&Natalie, & BlackThongz.

Once again I would like to make it clear that I do understand that you have a very difficult & thankless task when Moderating. Believe me when I say I do empathise that you have difficult decisions sometimes, however we are all prone to make mistakes which is only human nature. The thread is not meant as a moan or a pop at those Moderators who do sterling work as I think I've tried to make clear.

As for Straight people going into the room - so are the majority of people on my Friends List. They can still be Bi Friendly. Some will even cam with folk of their own sex but never consider having real sex with them. Others will. I think I could point to a great number of Sexuality Categories on here that don't accurately reflect what people "might" be at any given time. It doesn't necessarily mean they're not Bi Friendly. These people should also be welcomed to the room - there's space for all shades of Bisexuality. (And when I visited today I checked the stats & out of 49 users only 8 were Str8. I didn't ask if they were completely Str8 or if they were Bi Friendly. Tho I did make friends with one guy who had his profile set to Str8.)

So back to the point which is to gauge the pros & cons, for & againsts of making the Bisexual Chat Room Directing so that it can be more inclusive for all the Bisexuals on the site.

As stated above there are tools available for everyone to use if they don't want to be disturbed by others such as Blocking, filters etc. Ironically I have even Blocked a couple on my cam profile who viewed my cam in this very thread!

Maybe I'm being a bit naive thinking we can have an inclusive room for all that everyone can feel comfortable in, but I honestly believe we can. Or at least try without anyone having to go to another room (whether it's to chat or have some cam fun) with a bunch of their friends & folk they have things in common with. Whether they are fully Bi, BiCurious, Bi Friendly, Cammers or Chatters.

In closing, thanks again Mark & SJ for the addition of the room & for opening up the discussion to make the room what the majority wish it to be. Whatever the outcome I'm sure the room will be supported to flourish & be attractive to more new members.

"I was chuffed to find this new room, albeit by accident!

I,m 'bi-playful' as I saw it put in a forum thread last week abd have found i feel very comfortable in this toom.

I don't really know if it should be directing or not tbh. I just hope it stays open and is enjoyed respectfully by many.

Thanks to admin for opening the room.

Let's have some fun "

I hope you enjoy the playfulness of the room & enjoy the fun.

By *ing and RideCouple  over a year ago

stockport

How do we find this room could someone tell us where it is please

By *ing and RideCouple  over a year ago

stockport

Found it.

yes please do make this a directing room

I really hope this room goes forward... there not really anywhere else where I really fit in on this site, where I can get the chance to chat and talk to folk with a similar situation or acceptance.. hope it gets the to be a directing room, so we can stop being crude with bad innuendo but can be frank and ironically straight with one another with out the concern that we could get blocked or banned for having a good time.

peace xxxx

just had a quick read at one of the other posts .... if possible could the bi room still be called the bi room but be credited as a directing room ?

By *rednkatieCouple  over a year ago

orlando

we would not use it if it was a directing room.. we only go into the directing rooms because sometimes those are the only rooms with more than 25 people.. but the endless demands and directing not to mention the lack of respect is a huge turn off..

Katie n Fred

orlando

"We would not use it if it was a directing room - there are enough of those already"

By *id_nancyCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"So basically its going to be directing room 6, down the line I can see people not wanting to go in to the room as it was a Bisexual room you wanted and you got got it.There is a lot of people that don't like to be directed who would use the room.. we say if you want it as a directing room use the other 5 and leave the Bisexual room the way it is "

we agree, there's enought directing rooms

"So basically its going to be directing room 6, down the line I can see people not wanting to go in to the room as it was a Bisexual room you wanted and you got got it.There is a lot of people that don't like to be directed who would use the room.. we say if you want it as a directing room use the other 5 and leave the Bisexual room the way it is

we agree, there's enought directing rooms"

yep there are enough directing rooms, it seems fine as it is. if you want to be directing go to a directing room simples

By *othyWoman  over a year ago

Paighton

I agree, there's enough directing rooms and there should not be anymore

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

"I really hope this room goes forward... there not really anywhere else where I really fit in on this site, where I can get the chance to chat and talk to folk with a similar situation or acceptance.. hope it gets the to be a directing room, so we can stop being crude with bad innuendo but can be frank and ironically straight with one another with out the concern that we could get blocked or banned for having a good time.

peace xxxx "

I'm bisexual and I fit in any room on fab because I am true to myself. And if people have issues with my sexuality it's their problem not mine. Please keep the bi room a no directing room :-/

Do multiple accounts from Mods count as 1 No or two? Lol

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Non _ directing please . If people want another directing room why not just create another one.

"So basically its going to be directing room 6, down the line I can see people not wanting to go in to the room as it was a Bisexual room you wanted and you got got it.There is a lot of people that don't like to be directed who would use the room.. we say if you want it as a directing room use the other 5 and leave the Bisexual room the way it is

we agree, there's enought directing rooms"

Maybe as an alternative one of the existing directing rooms could become a bisexual directing room? I cam quite a bit and often one or two of the directing rooms are pretty empty so it wouldn't be a major problem to make it a bisexual one n'est pas?

By *limcWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

The two girls above make a very valid point. As someone with a number of gay and bisexual friends I would think there could be two rooms. One for chatting and one for those who prefer to cam. Perhaps the rarely used international rooms could be merged into a Worldwide Room like they have in the forums and reassign say the New Zealand and one of the others into the two rooms so the bisexual rooms for camming and chatting are close to each other. Just for the record I would like to think as a straight woman who loves her Bi friends that I would be welcomed in whichever room.

orlando

"The two girls above make a very valid point. As someone with a number of gay and bisexual friends I would think there could be two rooms. One for chatting and one for those who prefer to cam. Perhaps the rarely used international rooms could be merged into a Worldwide Room like they have in the forums and reassign say the New Zealand and one of the others into the two rooms so the bisexual rooms for camming and chatting are close to each other. Just for the record I would like to think as a straight woman who loves her Bi friends that I would be welcomed in whichever room. "

love this idea..

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

"Do multiple accounts from Mods count as 1 No or two? Lol"
I was thinking same as you since when ever im in bi sex room which is often I have never seen you in there on this name

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I am also of the opinion we have enough directing rooms , and all sexualities use them , i dont feel there is a need to make the nice room bisexual chat is at the moment a directing room.

"I am also of the opinion we have enough directing rooms , and all sexualities use them , i dont feel there is a need to make the nice room bisexual chat is at the moment a directing room. "

"I am also of the opinion we have enough directing rooms , and all sexualities use them , i dont feel there is a need to make the nice room bisexual chat is at the moment a directing room. "

totally agree with you on that one thongs every time i have modded in there it is generally a nice relaxed room with lots of compliments and so far not to much directing tho i(mr rabbit am straight ) mrs rabbit is bi,

i quite like the bi sex room because it is a pleasent room to be in mainly because i suppose males can be more relaxed about thier sexuality and when i have banned for directing in there and someone asked in the room why said person was banned another room user generally types in because they directed.

i would like the room to remain non directing there are 5 directing rooms after all and maybe as said earlier turn on into a bi directing room.

And lets consider those that are coming out as bi so to speak this is a room where they can feel free to ralax and get to know other people of the same sexual orientation and possibly arrange meets without having to put up with : show us your tits: wank harder; spread your legs etc. people have been on this site long enough to know the rules so theres no excuse for directing in a non directing room..

Yep directing please

i think there are enough directing rooms as it is personally leave it as bi chat

This is great news , it will be great to meet some more genuine bi guys xxxx

"we would not use it if it was a directing room.. we only go into the directing rooms because sometimes those are the only rooms with more than 25 people.. but the endless demands and directing not to mention the lack of respect is a huge turn off..

Katie n Fred"

"i think there are enough directing rooms as it is personally leave it as bi chat "

"I am also of the opinion we have enough directing rooms , and all sexualities use them , i dont feel there is a need to make the nice room bisexual chat is at the moment a directing room.

totally agree with you on that one thongs every time i have modded in there it is generally a nice relaxed room with lots of compliments and so far not to much directing tho i(mr rabbit am straight ) mrs rabbit is bi,

i quite like the bi sex room because it is a pleasent room to be in mainly because i suppose males can be more relaxed about thier sexuality and when i have banned for directing in there and someone asked in the room why said person was banned another room user generally types in because they directed.

i would like the room to remain non directing there are 5 directing rooms after all and maybe as said earlier turn on into a bi directing room.

And lets consider those that are coming out as bi so to speak this is a room where they can feel free to ralax and get to know other people of the same sexual orientation and possibly arrange meets without having to put up with : show us your tits: wank harder; spread your legs etc. people have been on this site long enough to know the rules so theres no excuse for directing in a non directing room.."

Do you know, I have never ever seen someone type wank harder in the directing rooms, seriously and I go in there a lot! The directing is a bit puerile, I agree but I quite like people admiring my tits and have found that sometimes even showing them can get you a timeout for encouraging directing if you're not in a directing room

We use this room on a regular basis and tbh I would say no to be a directing room. There are already enough directing rooms on fab. This was a discussion on the page only a couple of days ago and the consensus was a big no.

ideally a private cam to cam function would be eventually added, so that you can cam without logging into skype, so the directing would not be relevant. keep as chat room

"This is great news , it will be great to meet some more genuine bi guys xxxx"

Raises his hand

"ideally a private cam to cam function would be eventually added, so that you can cam without logging into skype, so the directing would not be relevant. keep as chat room"

"ideally a private cam to cam function would be eventually added, so that you can cam without logging into skype, so the directing would not be relevant. keep as chat room"

I agree with this as I've seen this on another site, very useful, I've only just seen the bi room so I hope I'll be able to use it a bit now to chat to like minded people thanks to admin for setting up and might be good if it was a directing room as well

Oh as to str8 people chatting in there I get quite a few guys contacting me with str8 on there profile but wanting a meet lol

How would Tgirls fit into this. Usually we're bi but when people say they are "bi" clearly a lot of people just mean they like FF action or MM rather than a more exotic conjoining of TGF or TGM...would this be a place for us?

"How would Tgirls fit into this. Usually we're bi but when people say they are "bi" clearly a lot of people just mean they like FF action or MM rather than a more exotic conjoining of TGF or TGM...would this be a place for us? "

The are several T girls in the room so feel free to pop by.

"Oh as to str8 people chatting in there I get quite a few guys contacting me with str8 on there profile but wanting a meet lol "

Most of the guys have straight on their profiles lol

I love this room because it's helping me ease my way into the scene by helping me suss out who's who and what's what.

For a start, I've chatted with some bi guys who may well help me have my 1st (ish) MM meet even though I mostly want MMF.

It's great as it is to me but I am still learning and enjoying.

Thanks all.

Yes even I get approached by straight guys but not for me - I want a guy who wants cock....

Ahem.

I don't think Bisexual chat should be a directing room as there is already 5 rooms for that.If anything you could make a directing room 6 xx

I quite often go into Bisexual chat as I love the atmosphere in there you don't get all the bitchiness or the arguing in there like most rooms. I wouldn't want it to be a directing room as think the whole atmosphere will change and you will get all the bunny cams in there. I know for a fact if it does get changed to a directing room I WOULD NOT go in there. So keep it as a NON directing room please

By *onnyforfunMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

im a single bi guy looking for my first mmf or mmmf meet anyone want to help me achieve it ?

"I quite often go into Bisexual chat as I love the atmosphere in there you don't get all the bitchiness or the arguing in there like most rooms. I wouldn't want it to be a directing room as think the whole atmosphere will change and you will get all the bunny cams in there. I know for a fact if it does get changed to a directing room I WOULD NOT go in there. So keep it as a NON directing room please "

[Removed by poster at 12/07/14 04:05:25]

Sorry but I see no reason at all to make this a directing room if you wanna direct or be directed there are already 5 rooms for that. If your not able to chat to people on cam without the urge to direct them or be directed then maybe you need to take 5 mins to yourself & ask yourself am i a wanker? if the answer is yes then please go to 1 of the directing rooms as that is what they are for. Some of us like to use this site for what it was intended for & that is chatting to & meeting people that want to swing & have a laugh with each other not be constantly bothered by people thinking we are here to help them with there masturbation.

"Sorry but I see no reason at all to make this a directing room if you wanna direct or be directed there are already 5 rooms for that. If your not able to chat to people on cam without the urge to direct them or be directed then maybe you need to take 5 mins to yourself & ask yourself am i a wanker? if the answer is yes then please go to 1 of the directing rooms as that is what they are for. Some of us like to use this site for what it was intended for & that is chatting to & meeting people that want to swing & have a laugh with each other not be constantly bothered by people thinking we are here to help them with there masturbation."

The bi sex chatroom is OFFICIALLY a NON DIRECTING room

"The bi sex chatroom is OFFICIALLY a NON DIRECTING room "

Yes thank god it is a NON directing room

By *ongton loversCouple  over a year ago

stokeontrent

Non directing please..enough wannabes on here!

A regular frequent mod wouldn't go amiss in there as its full of directors

"A regular frequent mod wouldn't go amiss in there as its full of directors"

Totally agree. I would love that job lol.

"A regular frequent mod wouldn't go amiss in there as its full of directors"

cant have that we aint got enough mods as it is lol

we log on every night - would monitor it for free and would be proud to be part of the team - a position we would love to hold and help eliminate the problem.

"we log on every night - would monitor it for free and would be proud to be part of the team - a position we would love to hold and help eliminate the problem."

no harm in asking site owners lovelies good luck

By *ndebs47Couple  over a year ago

Bury

Popped in there last night , fabulous , no mithering going on , see all again soon x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Popped in there last night , fabulous , no mithering going on , see all again soon x"

I thought that too when I went in...in fact my buttons were redundant

"we log on every night - would monitor it for free and would be proud to be part of the team - a position we would love to hold and help eliminate the problem."

You and me both..

By *ork-guyMan  over a year ago

york/leeds/wakefield

make it directing ...

"make it directing ...

"

To late its a NON directin room now

Why can't we have a bi fem room.......all that seems to go in bi chat are guy's..where's all the pussy......

All the pussy are licking cream in directing rooms

what mod gets paid

"All the pussy are licking cream in directing rooms "

Lol

well im bi my hubby bi coriouse so meny claim to be bi when infact there gay and again so meny claim to be bi coriouse when in fact there straight as for cams well its up to the cam users what they show on cam there risk but no matter who is who and what some will always object to somthing

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Im bi curious with limited amount of bi exprience.

I cant run chat rooms on this phone .

Its Sony xperia . Anyone have same problem ?

"We're happy to make this room as a directing room if that's what the majority want

Please add to this thread

Admin x"

Please make it directing guys xxx

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Please allow directing in the Bi room the moderators have been in this morning and killed the fun that was taking place. Please let us have a room which is free of inhibitions.

Dave and Val XXX (both Bi)

"Please allow directing in the Bi room the moderators have been in this morning and killed the fun that was taking place. Please let us have a room which is free of inhibitions.

Dave and Val XXX (both Bi)"

Sorry to be a party pooper but there are 5 directing rooms and a couple of them are very quiet. You can always take your conversions there.

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Honestly being banned from a chat room for asking someone to PM them? Not us we may add. We hoped the Bi room could be a little more live and let live. Obviously inadvertent directions must be stamped upon at all costs there can never be common scene applied by "The Moderators" or even a warning before banning.

we hope you were in the room to read and see what happened.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Honestly being banned from a chat room for asking someone to PM them? ."

That shouldn't happen and if it did, please report either the user ( Admin can then see which mod banned for it ) or the mod if you saw it happen and Admin will look into it.

"Honestly being banned from a chat room for asking someone to PM them? Not us we may add. We hoped the Bi room could be a little more live and let live. Obviously inadvertent directions must be stamped upon at all costs there can never be common scene applied by "The Moderators" or even a warning before banning.

we hope you were in the room to read and see what happened."

That's ridiculous.. You can't ban someone for asking to PM.. Mods need to use a little bit of common sense here..

We are often in this room and vary rarely does someone get banned but that is crazy. xx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Honestly being banned from a chat room for asking someone to PM them? .

That shouldn't happen and if it did, please report either the user ( Admin can then see which mod banned for it ) or the mod if you saw it happen and Admin will look into it. "

PS.....Mods have to fill in paperwork so why sometimes the chatter can say a couple more lines before the ban goes in so it could have been they were banned for something else.

Asking for someone to PM you is not against chat rules ( unless they are making a nuisance of themselves )

Where did D1SCOBAWS go ive been in a few time and enjoyed it the way it is

By *andL-LiverpoolCouple  over a year ago

Huyton

We enjoy the bi room greatly, our request would be to block all user entering the room that are listed as straight, not need for it to be a directing room

Directing rooms - Semms an okay to meee

Have used the Bi chat room a few times and to be honest prefer it as it is ,

If I feel in the mood to cam and chat with someone and to direct or be directed then I will ask to pm .there are enough directing rooms and someone constantly popping up in the chat box telling someone who isn't interested or is busy to do this do that is annoying

I have been in the room and I am bi. This is Michelle here and I would not use it if it was adirecting roon at all

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

I have just realised and found this room on her i myself would not really like it too be a directing romm

By *essysteveCouple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

why not open another room - directing and non-directing - the bi room certainly appears to be taking off

Please make it a directing room if people dont like it there are plenty of other rooms for them to sit in

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Please make it a directing room if people dont like it there are plenty of other rooms for them to sit in"

I suppose people could say the same to the people asking for it to be a directing room

I hope it doesn't become a directing room

When its a directing room all you seem to get is a load of guys going crazy there's no fun no laughing and no chance of really getting to know and use the chat facility when it basically becomes a cybersex cam show

And for the ones off cam it makes it a place you just don't want to put your cam on for the baying wolfs trying to get you to so something sexual that you wouldn't have done

There are always plenty of quiet or busy directing rooms you could take directing into without ruining the bi room for other people whats wrong with just looking and appreciating someone thats having fun on can if someone is enjoying talking to you on cam they can always do a pm if they really want to read your messages

Hi I'm emma any one want a chat xx

I would be happy for it to be a directing room, I use it a lot and then to move rooms is a pain as PM dosent work well when theres a few viewing

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

The thread's over a year old, I doubt it's up for discussion anymore :P Emma, why'd you post that in here, of all places? There's an introduction section :]

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Reality is at times every single room becomes directing rooms due to small amount of people (generally men) that cant follow a few simple chat rules.

Ive often sat on cam fully dressed showing just my face yet repeatedly get directed, and this annoys the hell out of me, so big thumbs up to mods from me for giving directors a time out.

I don't use the bisex room personally, however I'm in agreement with many others on this thread that theres plenty of directors rooms

No there aren't enough directing rooms - late at night all of them are often full and it only takes one female to be showing flesh for and bi messages to get drowned out.

Tonight there has been excessive and indiscriminate moderation. For instance people inviting pms for Skype being allowed but one person being banned for asking for a particular type of chat that it was pretty clear the mod didn't like.

What appeared to be friends of the mod being given latitude but others being banned at first mention.

It was pretty poor and an unwelcome change from the former when its late light moderation up to now.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"

Tonight there has been excessive and indiscriminate moderation.

"

Hi you can contact admin and ask them to look at the rooms recording by using the contact button on the blue line at the bottom of the page, if you think the mod was acting indiscriminate way..connie x