FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > chat rooms rule 4-5

chat rooms rule 4-5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it is my belief that some of the mods are interpreting rules 4-5 of the chat rules. in the wrong way ... its it me, or have they began to use these rules and there own interpretation of what they consider to be encouraging....

it states that some one on cam can basically do what they like (with out breaking the law. or be in anyway illegal), fair enough. but is it now policy that if I do something in a sexual manner that is my choice to do ,,, but some else writes the same thing as a suggesting... that I am begin encouraged or encouraging and thus be banned.

I get the directing is for the specified rooms ,,, but rule 5 does say I am allowed to be naked and please myself ....it does also say when I am on cam in a non directing room . that "I CAN NOT ASK to be encouraged" . but this I believe is now being used as to wards my actions on cam .

when do my actions on cam become the subject of interpretation to be considered encouragement and thus be banned ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"it is my belief that some of the mods are interpreting rules 4-5 of the chat rules. in the wrong way ... its it me, or have they began to use these rules and there own interpretation of what they consider to be encouraging....

it states that some one on cam can basically do what they like (with out breaking the law. or be in anyway illegal), fair enough. but is it now policy that if I do something in a sexual manner that is my choice to do ,,, but some else writes the same thing as a suggesting... that I am begin encouraged or encouraging and thus be banned.

I get the directing is for the specified rooms ,,, but rule 5 does say I am allowed to be naked and please myself ....it does also say when I am on cam in a non directing room . that "I CAN NOT ASK to be encouraged" . but this I believe is now being used as to wards my actions on cam .

when do my actions on cam become the subject of interpretation to be considered encouragement and thus be banned ?

"

If you see this please use contact link bottom of homepage to let us know details. The test for encouraging directing should be really high and including specifically asking to be directed.

Admin x

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Encouraging directing is asking things like do u want to see me cum or the like which encourages others to say lets see or show me, or actually doing what others in a non directing room are asking and responding by doing so. If a person is seen to be doing this a moderator will remind its a non directing room and not allowed and will advise that there are directing rooms provided for this purpose and will be encouraged to use them before banning for encouraging.

It seems there are a lot of misinterpretation of what constitutes encouraging directing in non directing rooms and i hope this helps clarify it.

» Add a new message to this topic