FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > chat room question

chat room question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hortie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

just wondering how/why some people sometimes appear in more than one chat room?

i've noticed it for a few weeks now. and i dont mean i am viewing their cam, they move to a different room in the meantime but i can still see them til they turn their cam off.

is there a time lapse, where they leave a room, but still show for a few minutes? is it a glitch? are they managing to do it somehow??

makes the chat numbers a bit off, whentonight for exapmle, i have noticed 3 different people in 2 of the directing rooms.

could potentially be problematic as well, if they are in a local room and a directing room, anyone viewing the local cam while they are being directed - could appear they are being directed in the local room? lol

answers on a postcard please....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

they not supposed to do so but a lot do it lol i suppose it makes it more interesting being in a few rooms xx

By *bridge manMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

they might get extra privelages depending on how much they pay over the year. or mibbee use more than one computer to log on.

"they might get extra privelages depending on how much they pay over the year. or mibbee use more than one computer to log on. "

Lol@ privelages doesnt matter how much you pay you get wat you pay for ie 2 cams or 4 to watch... think the problem is members not switchin there cam off while jumpin into another room it happens alot bit frustrating for other members we no

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 23/07/14 20:48:23]

Northampton

ahh well - one of fabs little mysteries i guess

It is because they havent exited the room by closing it down but just jumped rooms.

Doesn't always happen but sometimes they stay in the original room or appear to.

They are only chatting in one room though.

Northampton

ahh cheers westy

» Add a new message to this topic