FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > The Angry room

The Angry room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Kind of like a no holds barred fab boxing ring, where posters enter at their own risk and can basically air out any issues with posts or other posters without getting withdrawn or thread being closed.

Would save the moderators so much hassle and give them more time to better spend on other parts of fab site.

Also reduce the number of reports to admin as its a enter at your own risk area, where anything can happen., lol

A wee area on the site without sanctions where folk can argue, debate, slander and slag freely.

Just a suggestion, what you guys think?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *orkie_oneMan  over a year ago

maidenhead

what a great idea no need to name and shame just rant about it in the Angry Room does this mean I am angry

"what a great idea no need to name and shame just rant about it in the Angry Room does this mean I am angry "

The idea is its no holds barred so name shame do whatever you like but at your own risk lol

Alot of the time folk just want to vent some tension from their days stresses where better to do it than in the 'fab verbal boxing ring' lol

If you have a problem with a post, poster a rant or a moan or just want a damn good slangin match take it to the 'angry room' lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This sounds like a great idea..... Or should I say " what a crap idea...you total wanker!" Lol!

"This sounds like a great idea..... Or should I say " what a crap idea...you total wanker!" Lol!"

Hahaha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Name & shame will not ever be allowed in an angry room or not. I think you can rant & debate in all the forums we already have, don't see a need for this.

If you have a issue with another poster....report, block, move on. There is no need to air dirty laundry in public