FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > "In Chat" Button on Profile

"In Chat" Button on Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It would be great if when browsing profiles there could be an "In Chat" button on their page, that becomes available when the member is in the chat rooms. Pressing it will automatically take you to the room they are in. Of course if they have blocked you this won't work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I quite like this idea

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"It would be great if when browsing profiles there could be an "In Chat" button on their page, that becomes available when the member is in the chat rooms. Pressing it will automatically take you to the room they are in. Of course if they have blocked you this won't work.

"

Yes I thought it did that when I first joined, I was sadly mistaken tee hee. I hope it does get implemented.

By *uts123Man  over a year ago

Nr Ipswich

"It would be great if when browsing profiles there could be an "In Chat" button on their page, that becomes available when the member is in the chat rooms. Pressing it will automatically take you to the room they are in. Of course if they have blocked you this won't work.

"

That's a great idea. Hope it gets looked at.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Really would help rather than having to go through rooms to find people

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

A few issues.... it would be a stalkers button sometimes. Also, what would happen if the room was already full? And where would it take you if that person was in a pm chat but not in any rooms?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

" A few issues.... it would be a stalkers button sometimes. Also, what would happen if the room was already full? And where would it take you if that person was in a pm chat but not in any rooms?"

Like I said you could use the block button for anyone who is a problem. Generally I'm sure we wouldn't mind a few other non pushy admirers;) Otherwise if you are still concerned, there could also be an option in the "privacy section" of your account page to disable the button.

If the room/member for some reason is not available then a simple pop up msg, or it can take you to the default you get when you first open the chat page.

Another option would be simply an "in chat" box on your profile that shows the current room you're in.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i like the already " in chat " a little bubble next to ya name

» Add a new message to this topic