FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > abuse in chat

abuse in chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs dingles OP   Couple  over a year ago

lybster

Can I ask iff anybody else gets this problem on here ,verbal abuse from loads single guys .we not been on few weeks properly now as every room is full of single m and when females or couples online their attitude is not nice before even get say anything loads say get your tits out ,I know it directing rooms .but have asked before iff older couples could have room for those really interested in meeting as loads of fake profiles say there couples but only single guys status on here site not same anymore we not renewing our membership when it runs out

we know loads of our chatroom couple friends have left or looking elsewhere too chat

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we raised the issue of etiquette in chat rooms and the thread died very quickly ..sadly seems folk like it just how it is now.. a room where only couples could log in might work but wont happen im sure

they should be renamed as wank rooms as that's all they are used for now

Sadly when some men are rejected and does not understand swinging.

they can get abusive

my best advice is to report to admin with the copy and pasted information and then block

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You describe abuse as "get your tits out" Is this what you mean by abuse or something else?

"You describe abuse as "get your tits out" Is this what you mean by abuse or something else?"

i think that's not abuse that's just the normal in chat-rooms even the non directing ones

But if you are asking me feel free ill show you :P

By *rs dingles OP   Couple  over a year ago

lybster

have tried blocking them and reporting but get nowhere guys just getting abusive iff they rejected in chat but they got no repect for single females on cam or couples they seem too think all women there for single guys they there for there enjoyment not just too be wanked over lol

only way is to stick to non directing rooms..avoid the wanking brigade that way..or block everyone that offends you hough time consuming probably

This is why we rarely go in directing rooms. A couples room wouldn't help as singles just set up fake couples profiles. Already a verified room, not much better.

I just spend most of my time in non directing rooms and block the cocks. Lol

Until fab starts blocking ip addresses instead of just deleting profiles this problem will never go away but unfortunately the genuine swingers might.

Just keep reporting the cocks. All you can do.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

God yes

But I block them.

Not worth my time and I don't really care what a perfect stranger thinks of me.

Got called a dirty slut by a guy I politely declined.

I replied with

Damn straight I am and I love it.

Then swiftly blocked

As a single fem, who regularly goes on cam, I have never had any issues with men being abusive in chat? I just stay away from the directing rooms

By *obbyCock36Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

I think some people can't separate fantasy from reality, 99% of blokes in the chat rooms live in a world of sexual fantasy.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi all, in the year we have been fab members the chat rooms have really gone down hill, feed up with all the abuse , so now we stay away.

couples only room would be perfect, we would be more then happy to be a mob for it, lov the idea of rejecting single males / females ..connie xx

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

"I think some people can't separate fantasy from reality, 99% of blokes in the chat rooms live in a world of sexual fantasy."

Think you will find its not just blokes!

"I think some people can't separate fantasy from reality, 99% of blokes in the chat rooms live in a world of sexual fantasy.

Think you will find its not just blokes! "

"You describe abuse as "get your tits out" Is this what you mean by abuse or something else?

i think that's not abuse that's just the normal in chat-rooms even the non directing ones

But if you are asking me feel free ill show you :P "

It can be taken as normal in a directing room. However, directing in a non-directing room leads to a time out from chat. Repeated abuse can get the profile removed.

If you are in a directing room then expect to be directed. The clue is in the title...

WILTSHIRE

If you are in a directing room then expect to be directed. The clue is in the title...

yep very true, but in a non directing room when there is no mod or a mod that doesn't act , then what ..the report button,,lol. connie xx

Or mods in certain non directing rooms are in the 1 rule for friends one for others

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Or mods in certain non directing rooms are in the 1 rule for friends one for others

"

You know how it works Jaqs...if you have feedback about a specific mod send it to Admin from the contact button so they can check it out rather than put it onto the forum

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"have tried blocking them and reporting but get nowhere guys just getting abusive iff they rejected in chat but they got no repect for single females on cam or couples they seem too think all women there for single guys they there for there enjoyment not just too be wanked over lol

"

Find the mods and hotlist their profiles, then you can see when they are online.

If you have problems in chat, just go hunt out a mod and tell them.

Mods comes into room, and suddenly things quieten down lol!

Mo used to use chat a hell of a lot most evenings in fact, she never played on cam but did used to get changed or naked. In the begining it was fine but then then she started getting openly picked on and bullied even when a mod was in the room. There did not seem any point in reporting it as everyone in the room including the mod could see what was being written so now she just does not go on the chatroom.

Modding is not easy but we believe the chatroom rules need to be clearer and be displayed at every log in to the chat rooms as in our experience it is the regular users that usually abuse the rules.

Please don't be defensive about my statement it's just our experience.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you have feedback about a specific mod send it to Admin from the contact button so they can check it out rather than put it onto the forum as getting a ban for breaking rules normally upsets people.

( posts removed )

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Modding is not easy but we believe the chatroom rules need to be clearer and be displayed at every log in to the chat rooms as in our experience it is the regular users that usually abuse the rules.

."

The rules are on the page before you enter chat and go through the room every few minutes..... you have to rely on people reading the rules and that doesn't always happen.

The best thing to do is report the person and Admin can check it out to see if bigger bans or suspension is needed

"

The rules are on the page before you enter chat and go through the room every few minutes..... you have to rely on people reading the rules and that doesn't always happen.

The best thing to do is report the person and Admin can check it out to see if bigger bans or suspension is needed

"

Sorry ruby but with all due respect the rules are not on that page, only a link to the rules.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

That is splitting hairs now. The rules are on that page and go through the room every few minutes.

"This is why we rarely go in directing rooms. A couples room wouldn't help as singles just set up fake couples profiles. Already a verified room, not much better.

I just spend most of my time in non directing rooms and block the cocks. Lol

Until fab starts blocking ip addresses instead of just deleting profiles this problem will never go away but unfortunately the genuine swingers might.

Just keep reporting the cocks. All you can do."

Blocking I.p. addresses does not work it's easy to change your I.p. and some people have dynamic I.p.

Dont really see a problem as the Op sees it.

A directing room is exactly that and although we dont like the things most sex crazed wanking guys write they are at liberty to direct but not give abuse as thats not right in any forum.

Why dont you move to the non directing rooms to chat with your friends theres plenty to choose from and you cant be directed.

Or is it a case you want to be in the directing rooms but using your rules which is unfair on theguys who like directing and being directed

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

I'm single and go in the directing rooms, I don't play but have a laugh with friends in there, yes a lot try and direct me but I say no and block them, I do what I want, when I want, but I'm not letting ignorance ruin my fun, plus you find a lot of the regulars will tell them to back off too

WILTSHIRE

[Removed by poster at 22/09/14 16:01:35]

WILTSHIRE

quote "A couples room wouldn't help as singles just set up fake couples profiles. Already a verified room, not much better."

Our idea would be, couples would have to be both on cam, clues in the name couples chatroom, non-directing,

so if anyone was to get carried away the mod who would also have to be a couple could remove them ..Connie xx

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

As a mod yes I have friends but can safely say the same rules apply friends or not..

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

"quote "A couples room wouldn't help as singles just set up fake couples profiles. Already a verified room, not much better."

Our idea would be, couples would have to be both on cam, clues in the name couples chatroom, non-directing,

so if anyone was to get carried away the mod who would also have to be a couple could remove them ..Connie xx "

Why would the mod have to be a couple? all moderators have the same functions available to them, be they male, female, single, couple or anyone else.

WILTSHIRE

Why would the mod have to be a couple? all moderators have the same functions available to them, be they male, female, single, couple or anyone else.

because its a couples chatroom where you need to be both on cam to be in the room,,connie xx

"Why would the mod have to be a couple? all moderators have the same functions available to them, be they male, female, single, couple or anyone else.

because its a couples chatroom where you need to be both on cam to be in the room,,connie xx"

wow... That's all i got to say

This is why ive been in the chat rooms once and never again. I just assumed that everyone in here liked the "shows ur tits/play with yourself/why have u got clothes on" opening message in there so i left. Although its not for me i can only assume the majority are up for it or the men wouldnt keep chatting like that.

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

"This is why ive been in the chat rooms once and never again. I just assumed that everyone in here liked the "shows ur tits/play with yourself/why have u got clothes on" opening message in there so i left. Although its not for me i can only assume the majority are up for it or the men wouldnt keep chatting like that."

Thats why we have the non directing chat rooms and if anyone decides to try their luck at directing it is a banable offence..not everyone likes being directed...the rooms can be fun, please dont be put off the rooms if you like using chat..

"This is why ive been in the chat rooms once and never again. I just assumed that everyone in here liked the "shows ur tits/play with yourself/why have u got clothes on" opening message in there so i left. Although its not for me i can only assume the majority are up for it or the men wouldnt keep chatting like that.

Thats why we have the non directing chat rooms and if anyone decides to try their luck at directing it is a banable offence..not everyone likes being directed...the rooms can be fun, please dont be put off the rooms if you like using chat.. "

It wasn't the directing room i was in! I just assumed that EVERY room became a directing room! Thanks though, and i like chatrooms on other sites, i just don't like the demanding wanking men on this one. But it's my choice to use the chatrooms or not as it is everyone elses. OP i recommend if you dont like the rooms, just don't use them. I don't and i get meets anyway. Happy swinging!

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

There are lots of nice polite people here but it only takes a few idiots to spoil the chat experience. We get quite a lot of unsolicited whispers from guys who clearly lack any manners whatsoever. It's as if they think anyone in chat is fair game for their rudeness. Often they don't even say 'hi' but start with 'you m/f?' or variations thereof. Yes we are here looking for fun with a single guy but we're not so desperate for it that we're going to be addressed like that.

"There are lots of nice polite people here but it only takes a few idiots to spoil the chat experience. We get quite a lot of unsolicited whispers from guys who clearly lack any manners whatsoever. It's as if they think anyone in chat is fair game for their rudeness. Often they don't even say 'hi' but start with 'you m/f?' or variations thereof. Yes we are here looking for fun with a single guy but we're not so desperate for it that we're going to be addressed like that."

Yup, this was my experience too but it was constant! The second i logged into the room there were more message than i could read and they were all "nice tits, show us, clothes off, shows ur pussy, up for a fuck, want to suck ur tits, and several "how much for a fuck?" It was like a pack of wolverines! I was only in for a few minutes but it was enough.

To be fair the mods can only monitor what's going on in public chat what happens in the p.m's needs to be reported to have it dealt with.

"To be fair the mods can only monitor what's going on in public chat what happens in the p.m's needs to be reported to have it dealt with."

If i were to report every stupid message i received in that 4 minutes, i'd still be writing the reports now. But again, there are plenty of other nice chatrooms on the internet so i just go to the ones i like. Easy peasy!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can block people from sending you PM's

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

We haven't had any abuse (yet ), it's more just general rudeness and lack of manners which annoys us. Those who do it do indeed get blocked but there's a never ending supply of idiots who don't bother reading profiles and think behaving in this way is acceptable for some reason. We have no problem receiving PM's from guys (we're looking for one after all) all we do ask is that they are polite - 'love to fuck you darlin' isn't really the way to start a conversation with someone you don't know is it...

In our experience, the mods. have a tough job and do it pretty well.

By *arandjasCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Or mods in certain non directing rooms are in the 1 rule for friends one for others

"

agree with that comment, we tend to stay out of non-directing rooms for that reason, my husband got a time out once for telling a friend to give him a smile, at the same time a mod s friend was telling fems to get their tits out, at least in directing rooms we know what to expect and just ignore the clowns

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you have feedback about a specific mod send it to Admin from the contact button so they can check it out rather than put it onto the forum as getting a ban for breaking rules normally upsets people