FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Private Cam Rooms

Private Cam Rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi How about private cam rooms, I no you can swap private messages when in cam but site supporters should be able to create a private cam room with password for whoever they want to cam with. It would stop people going to different sites for private cam chats too Just a suggestion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi How about private cam rooms, I no you can swap private messages when in cam but site supporters should be able to create a private cam room with password for whoever they want to cam with. It would stop people going to different sites for private cam chats too Just a suggestion "
great idea ??

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Hi How about private cam rooms, I no you can swap private messages when in cam but site supporters should be able to create a private cam room with password for whoever they want to cam with. It would stop people going to different sites for private cam chats too Just a suggestion "

Go into a room. Open a PM with the person. Then leave the room. The PM stays active. If you have clicked on each other's cam - you can see each other.

Only problem is if someone else is watching you - they can still see you.

"Hi How about private cam rooms, I no you can swap private messages when in cam but site supporters should be able to create a private cam room with password for whoever they want to cam with. It would stop people going to different sites for private cam chats too Just a suggestion

Go into a room. Open a PM with the person. Then leave the room. The PM stays active. If you have clicked on each other's cam - you can see each other.

Only problem is if someone else is watching you - they can still see you."

That's what I was saying about a password, like if we wanted to cam with you we make up a password and send it to you in pm and you type it in and its only us then bobs ur uncle private fun

By *andL-LiverpoolCouple  over a year ago

Huyton

We would consider using this

"We would consider using this "
Hopefully they consider the idea, it will keep everyone here and will make them money if they do it for site supporters

Why would people move to other sites for 121. Cams use Skype

I think it's a great idea, either for 1-1 or for a group of friends to chat and do whatever else takes there fancy

Surely skype is easier?

"I think it's a great idea, either for 1-1 or for a group of friends to chat and do whatever else takes there fancy "

"Surely skype is easier?"
But your going to a different site, why as if they had password protected cam, you wouldn't have to go to different sites.

How about arranging a meet?...instead of having everything make believe and for the cameras.

I know, why doesn't everyone, stay at home, on cam, wanking. We can change the name to LazySwingers dot com.

"How about arranging a meet?...instead of having everything make believe and for the cameras.

I know, why doesn't everyone, stay at home, on cam, wanking. We can change the name to LazySwingers dot com."

So you dont talk to someone on cam to get to know them first before you meet up with them. GoodGirl.

"How about arranging a meet?...instead of having everything make believe and for the cameras.

I know, why doesn't everyone, stay at home, on cam, wanking. We can change the name to LazySwingers dot com.So you dont talk to someone on cam to get to know them first before you meet up with them. GoodGirl."

Of course I do. I've also got verifications, from meets. Unlike some, who just have tit pics everywhere, to tease and titillate...each to their own, until you make it public and open for a debate on a forum.

Its a nice idea..some other websites provide this too. we don't want to go to skype every time we want to cam chat or play with someone from chat rooms.

else, there could be also an option where the members can create a room with password, which they can share with 1 or more cpls or singles for group cam fun too

I know, why doesn't everyone, stay at home, on cam, wanking. We can change the name to LazySwingers dot com.So you dont talk to someone on cam to get to know them first before you meet up with them. GoodGirl.

Of course I do. I've also got verifications, from meets. Unlike some, who just have tit pics everywhere, to tease and titillate...each to their own, until you make it public and open for a debate on a forum."

You got veris Cate

I know, why doesn't everyone, stay at home, on cam, wanking. We can change the name to LazySwingers dot com.So you dont talk to someone on cam to get to know them first before you meet up with them. GoodGirl.

Of course I do. I've also got verifications, from meets. Unlike some, who just have tit pics everywhere, to tease and titillate...each to their own, until you make it public and open for a debate on a forum.

You got veris Cate "

And, not just for titty flashing on cam haha...

"Its a nice idea..some other websites provide this too. we don't want to go to skype every time we want to cam chat or play with someone from chat rooms.

else, there could be also an option where the members can create a room with password, which they can share with 1 or more cpls or singles for group cam fun too "

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"

You got veris Cate

And, not just for titty flashing on cam haha..."

Who would do such a thing?

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

I know, why doesn't everyone, stay at home, on cam, wanking. We can change the name to LazySwingers dot com."

best quote of the week..lasyswingers.com

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"We would consider using this Hopefully they consider the idea, it will keep everyone here and will make them money if they do it for site supporters "

I think if this site was into trying to make money, they would be already charging to use the chatrooms . as most other sites do, Connie xx

» Add a new message to this topic