FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Cam privacy

Cam privacy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks,

Is there any chance we could have a room only for picture verified profiles (still fakes but a lot lot less).

I know we aren't but would in a flash if that was a room.

I don't mean for naked shows (although not stopping anyone) but in the absense of expensive private cam platforms, it could really help.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

There is already the room for verified users, surely this is more useful than a picture verification room?

Thanks for the reply, however we find many, many fake profiles using the verified by other and a lot lot less when photo verified, as it's harder to pull off. It would be great if you had to be both to even enter the room.

Privacy is important and I know we probably shouldn't even be on here but we can certainly be comforted by reducing the risk of malicious screen grabs and recordings.

I know impractical but video verified by admin would be the king and something we would 100% pay for.

Overall the site is far far more real than others we have used, so not a dig at all x

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

I can see the logic in the thought, however for someone like me who isn't photo verified, but does go on webcam in the northern room to show Im not fake, would mean I couldn't go into the 'photo verified room'...... Do we really need anymore rooms

It's an important room for those who do require that level of privacy. We wouldn't cam with faces in an open room and certainly wouldn't 'entertain' because the risk is too high at present. We have been on this a good whir now and unfortunately some are very clever at bucking the verified by others system, including cam loops.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm always amazed that some people will take their clothes off and have sex in front of dozens of other people but ONLY if they are verified single men, couples etc. WTf difference does it make? Being photo verified does not make them a classier more serious, less weird audience does it? You either exhibit or you don't surely?

For us, it's accountability and reducing risk, not removing it completely. In our experience, those who have been photo verified have typically (not always, granted) behaved amicably.

Oh and we don't actually get naked in cam rooms, but would change to showing faces if there was a room as suggested. Just our preference.

» Add a new message to this topic