FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Non Directing Chatrooms and Cam Show fans

Non Directing Chatrooms and Cam Show fans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like to propose a change to the chat rules. I made a similar post over a year ago and it was closed by a moderator and deleted... hopefully this time it won't be.

New Rule:

In non Directing General Rooms, nudity is permitted on cam, however XX and XXX type activities are not permitted.

Reason:

This has been a long standing issue, and has escalated in recent months.

People come into the chat rooms, and start playing on cam. Nothing wrong with that, however, they often bring with them tens, if not 100+ "followers" who treat every room like their personal webcam sex site, directing and demanding and making the rooms completely unusable to regular users who are trying to have a conversation.

This occurs multiple times a day in both London and South East Rooms, and while we don't frequent other rooms, we've been told by those that do that it's worse in others... in fact we see a lot of people come to London/SE to avoid the same issues in the rooms they'd normally be in.

The Mods do try and keep order, but they can only act when a direct rule is violated, and a lot of the issues are not specifically Directing, simply 100+ users that normally don't enter the room are all suddenly calling out to these "Cam Shows" to get their attention and making chat impossible.

There is also the issue (though is may require a separate thread), of professional web cam models doing the same to drum up business.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree 100%. I have played on cam and always take it to directing. I'm not a prude by no means as I know it is a turn on being watched etc but my gripe is just how someone doing xx/xxx rated on cam ruins actual chat that the room regulars are having. It's impossible with all the followers that cam performers seem to bring with them. I know that for some its the thrill of being watched thats a turn on and dont want to be directed but when you're playing on cam surely you're not looking at the screen anyway and it can easily be ignored whilst being aware many are watching you.

I agree with everything you say x

I agree as well, its the same in the South West room at times.. Really ruins it for the regulars in the room... However, you tell the people who are ruining the room but just don't listen...

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Just playing devil's advocate ... what if the person(s) playing on cam don't actually want to be directed?

I know quite a few members (singles and couples) who enjoy playing on cam but don't want people telling them what to do. By playing in a room that is non directing, which they are perfectly entitled to do, they are trying to eliminate those who wish to direct them.

More needs to be done about the ones who persist on traipsing round non directing rooms, looking for some action that they believe they have the right to try direct.

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 19:59:09]

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I would prefer it if there was a "non nudity" rule for ppl on cam in chat.

Ladies and cpls who come into chat nude or semi clothed immediately disrupt the normal chat, even when it is not their intention.

Whilst I understand that some like to sit around on cam in various states of undress without being directed, and often inform potential Speilbergs of this, it still doesn't stop the directing, some of whom can get abusive when it's pointed out to them politely that they are in a non-directing room.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"some of whom can get abusive when it's pointed out to them politely that they are in a non-directing room".

Hi If you feel abused please use the report button on the members profile page.

Would be nice to have a "call a mod button" in the non directing rooms..connie x

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

I'm in total agreement with playing in regional rooms not being permitted.

I used to be a regular in the Midlands room, every morning before work and every evening too. Because of the sheer number of cam bunnies and the disruption it causes I now very rarely use chat at all.

Chat used to be fun, I made a lot of friends in the chatroom and met my soon to be hubby in ther. If fab can get chat back to being the fun place it used to be rather than the place it has become then I'm sure we will start using it more

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

Hotlist the mods then you can see if/when they're in and send a mail saying help required.

"I would prefer it if there was a "non nudity" rule for ppl on cam in chat.

of)"

No as I'm

Usually half naked lol

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

Would this all mean that I couldn't iron my clothes whilst naked anymore?

"Would this all mean that I couldn't iron my clothes whilst naked anymore? "

Can I watch

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I like to watch people in the nude (performing or otherwise); I have no interest in directing. Can I have a room for that?

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"I like to watch people in the nude (performing or otherwise); I have no interest in directing. Can I have a room for that?"
No, not one, there are 15!

"I would like to propose a change to the chat rules. I made a similar post over a year ago and it was closed by a moderator and deleted... hopefully this time it won't be.

New Rule:

In non Directing General Rooms, nudity is permitted on cam, however XX and XXX type activities are not permitted.

Reason:

This has been a long standing issue, and has escalated in recent months.

People come into the chat rooms, and start playing on cam. Nothing wrong with that, however, they often bring with them tens, if not 100+ "followers" who treat every room like their personal webcam sex site, directing and demanding and making the rooms completely unusable to regular users who are trying to have a conversation.

This occurs multiple times a day in both London and South East Rooms, and while we don't frequent other rooms, we've been told by those that do that it's worse in others... in fact we see a lot of people come to London/SE to avoid the same issues in the rooms they'd normally be in.

The Mods do try and keep order, but they can only act when a direct rule is violated, and a lot of the issues are not specifically Directing, simply 100+ users that normally don't enter the room are all suddenly calling out to these "Cam Shows" to get their attention and making chat impossible.

There is also the issue (though is may require a separate thread), of professional web cam models doing the same to drum up business."

also be great not to see load wank cams too

By *acardiMan  over a year ago

highbridge

Why not have regional (none nude) cam chat rooms along side what we have. simples. a month or two test would show the way to go. yes I will view cams and not direct unless in the directing rooms.

lets not spoil what fab is please. I see the general chat room gets little use.

"Why not have regional (none nude) cam chat rooms along side what we have..."

This would double the number of chatrooms, which would require more moderators. And what's your definition of "non-nude"? E.g is it acceptable for a lady to show bare breasts?

And as always, it relies on people complying with the "rules of the room" (however, they might be defined). If people will take the chance of a ban in the rooms that already exist, they will chance a ban in any new rooms, thus achieving nothing. It's like lowering the speed limit from 30 mph to 20 mph, because people are driving at 40 mph!

Also, people asked for a room for Site Supporters only, and a room for Verified Users only, but there is never more than a handful of chatters in there. If there was a choice of "nude/play" or "non-nude" rooms in every region, I suspect the "nude/play" rooms would be well-used and the "non-nude" rooms would be almost empty.

By *hick33Woman  over a year ago

Essex

As a frequent user of the site supporters and verified rooms I can honestly say that recently it has begun to get crowded in there and a few times women have appeared on cam that have had the chat room almost unreadable.

I mainly use these rooms due to the quiet nature of them, but recently they are getting like every other room. I do agree that something needs to be done about the rooms.

Perhaps the option to create your own room and send out invites to who you want the attention from? instead of the pm where you can only have 2 people at a time

You just need to make the chat ban longer for directing. Heard many a guy when told the mids rooms a none directing and he can get banned say it's just an hour who cares.

Make it 12 hrs, then 24, 48 for directing then a week. Then maybe they won't direct

Agree with primary post 100%

No. I enjoy going on cam in the bisexual room because that's where the bisexual women are. I don't generally want to go on cam in the 'straight' rooms (or directing rooms') where I'm just going to get harassed by a load of blokes to go further and further.

» Add a new message to this topic