FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Cam area greyed out Another UP(?)grade

Cam area greyed out Another UP(?)grade

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ncutgem OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath ish

Fab used to work fine with linux (virus free)

Now the show my cam area is grayed out have they 'improved' things - if it aint broke ffsk ddont fix it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bath ish

Cam window now SPAM advert

OH great

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I'm seeing annoying/popup ads on the site.

We don't show pop up adverts on the site and we don't show any adverts at all if you are a site supporter.

If you are seeing pop up or unexpected/annoying adverts on the site, you almost certainly have "adware" or malware/spyware on your computer.

This type of annoying advert software sometimes comes with "free" software you've downloaded or arrives maliciously as a virus and serves up adverts to you depending on what you're looking at on the Internet.

You can learn more about adware on Wikipedia or read some tips for removing adware on about.com

If you're still having problems try posting to the forums on here asking for help.

Bath ish

Just needed to reboot - now thats unusual in the op system i run but at least its not mal ware

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yeah I didn't think Linux could get virus's? Or as that something else I was thinking of

» Add a new message to this topic